24

Lisa pov

I'm In my office. Everyone has already gone home.

I hold the picture of my baby's ultrasound. Me and Tiffany both have a copy. Tears go down my face. I can't believe it, I'm Happy that I'm going to be a parent soon. I'm going to have a little me running around and I can't wait.

Jennie is meeting me in my office. I have to tell her when she comes here. Tiffany is telling Nichkhun too, I wipe my tears from my face. It's going to be hard but I have to take the responsibility. I'm going to have a baby soon.

I hear a knock on my door. It must be Jennie. I put the picture in my desk drawer and wipe my tears.

Lisa: come in!

When I say that the door opens and it was my girlfriend. Her beautiful smile brightening up the room. It always does.

Jennie: hey baby... are you ready to go?

Jennie walks up to me and pecks my lips. I stand up and held her hands.

Lisa: Jennie I need to tell you something.

I say in a soft tone and Jennie gives me a worried look.

Jennie: are you ok? What's wrong?

I sigh as I see the worry in her eyes.

Lisa: just know that I love you and I hope you don't break up with me after I tell you this.

Jennie let's go of my hands

Jennie: did you cheat on me? Did you sleep with someone? We've only been official for a week Lisa!!!

I wish I did because I feel like this news is worse. I shake my head. Jennie seems to be overthinking so I better just say it.

Lisa: no I didn't...

Jennie cuts me off

Jennie: then there shouldn't be anything to worry about Lisa... whatever you did I'm sure we can work past it.

Jennie said in a much calmer tone as I scratch the back of my neck.

Lisa: Tiffany is pregnant.

When I say that Jennie steps back from me. I see her eyes water.

Lisa: but understand she just told me this last night, she didn't find out until after she let me go and when Nichkhun came back.

Jennie has been quite for some time now. She was lost for words. It breaks my heart seeing her like this.

Jennie: you and Tiffany are going to have a baby?

Jennie was taken back by the news. I nod on response

Lisa: yes but she's planning on being with Nichkhun

Jennie shakes her head

Jennie: so she's in love with Nichkhun and is planning on telling him about your baby.

I nod, Jennie tears fall down her face, it's like she was trying to play the whole timeline in her head.

Lisa: yes and hopefully we can come up with some agreement, I'm sorry Jennie but...

Jennie cuts me off, she throws everything off my desk and my eyes widen as I watch all my things scatter on the floor. I guess I deserve that.

Jennie: don't you know what fucking protection is Lisa. Didn't you fucking use it?!

Jennie raises her voice as she wipes her tears from her face.

Lisa: Jennie things like these happen and I just hope we can work something out and fight this together. I love you.