8

Jennie pov

I woke up and I don't even remember what happened last night. I feel a pair of arms around my waist. I turn around and it was Lisa. My eyes widen. She was still sleeping. I check under the sheets and luckily we are fully clothed.

I get out of bed carefully so I didn't wake Lisa up. What the heck Jennie? I get my phone and check the time. It was 8am. I see that I got a text from Mino.

Mino🧡
Morning honey, let's meet up before going to the place Minnie wants us to meet for the talent competition. We'll go on a date, I'm sorry for leaving early last night. ❤️

I sigh and just replied that I'll see him soon. Breath Jennie. You didn't cheat, the love of your life was just sleeping in the same bed as you last night.

I go downstairs. I decided to prepare breakfast.

20 minutes later...

I finished making breakfast and I hear Lisa. I see her when she walks into the kitchen.

Lisa: morning, how's your head?

I plate Lisa some breakfast and place it on the counter for her. She sits on the stool.

Jennie: morning, I'm fine now, I couldn't remember what happened last night but I'm guessing someone told you to pick me up.

Lisa nods

Lisa: Mino left you alone, you should talk to him about that.

I nod as I sit on the stool next to her.

Jennie: I will, thanks for last night. I hope I didn't say anything stupid.

I really don't remember what happened.

Lisa: you were very emotional, you told me to stay because you didn't want me to leave.

I sigh.

Jennie: well thanks, em... are you going I tell Tiffany about this?

Lisa nods, I knew she was dating her.

Lisa: I mean yeah but she doesn't know you're my ex, like how Mino doesn't know about me.

I shift uncomfortably as I eat my breakfast.

Jennie: so you guys are dating? If you guys weren't you won't tell her.

Lisa shakes her head as she drinks her orange juice.

Lisa: she's my friend Jen but I don't want to hurt her.

That hurts. Why would she be hurt if they're just friends? Like Lisa says they're.

Jennie: friend? Like how we were friends right?

I say with a tone because she's playing their relationship down.

Lisa: you're my ex, I wouldn't class Tiffany as my ex because she's my friend.

That you fuck and kiss?!

Jennie: but you never made me your girlfriend so not really my ex.

Lisa sigh.

Lisa: maybe you should concentrate on breaking up with Mino.

I raise eyebrow

Jennie: if I break up with him would you date me? Would you be my girlfriend?

Lisa shifts in her seat and sighs.

Lisa: I don't know Jennie.

That's not what I was hoping to hear.