Alternative ending Jenlisa

Lisa pov

Me and Tiffany just came back from Irene and Seulgi's engagement.

Nichkhun showed up as me and Tiffany walked in and I could tell in Tiffany's eyes that she still loved him. Tiffany found out that Jennie was my ex. Jennie announce that Mino and her broke up and Tiffany could tell I still loved her.

During the night I pulled Jennie to the side and told her I'm going to let Tiffany go and be happy with Nichkhun. I told her to wait for me at her place. Nichkhun gave Tiffany the opinion on being with him or he'll go back to Thailand. His flight is tomorrow morning and Tiffany said she'll have to think about it.

Tiffany: I guess we have to go through with our deal.

Tiffany eyes water.

Lisa: we have to let each other go tiff, you're in love with him and I'm still in love with Jennie.

Tiffany looks down

Tiffany: it's been fun Lisa, thank you for healing me and filling the emptiness in my heart.

I pull Tiffany into a hug.

Lisa: you still have time to go after him.

We pull away and I place a kiss on Tiffany's cheek.

Lisa: go and be happy Tiffany.

Tiffany nods as she wipes her tears

Tiffany: I'll see you around Lisa, you'll always have a special place in my heart.

I nod

Lisa: you'll always have a special place in mine.

We step away from each other.

Lisa: now go, be happy

Tiffany looks at me for one last time

Tiffany: I really hope for the best for you and Jennie Lisa.

Tiffany says before she leaves.

I grab my jacket and head over to Jennies place.

Jennie pov

At Jennie house.

I can't believe Lisa is letting Tiffany go.

I was waiting nervously for Lisa to come. What if she changed her mind and decided that Tiffany is her choice?

The longer I wait the more nervous I get. Rosé decided she's staying over at Jisoos so I have the whole place to myself.

Come on Lisa? Where are you?

Just then I hear the door open and close.

It was Lisa.

I run up to her and hug her tightly,

Jennie: is this real? Did you really let Tiffany go?

Lisa nods as I look up at her.

Lisa: it's always been you Jen.

Lisa places a kiss on my lips and I melt into her arms.

Jennie: what does this mean Lisa? I don't want to be in this not knowing where I stand with you.

I look up at Lisa with concern. I don't want to be a "special friend" to Lisa. I want to be her girlfriend. If she doesn't give me that then I'm not sure if this is a good thing?

Lisa: I love you Jennie.

When she said those words my heart stops. That's the first time she's ever said those words to me.

Jennie: you have no idea how long I've been waiting for you to say that Lisa.

My eyes begin to water.

Lisa: this time around I don't want to lose you Jennie, will you be my girlfriend?

I just plant my lips on hers in response. Lisa passionately kisses me back. We pull away.

Jennie: I love you too Lisa and yes I'll be your girlfriend. What the heck took you so long?

Lisa chuckles

Lisa: I was scared before, scared of love but with you Jennie, I feel like anything is possible, you make me crazy and I never knew what love was until I met you and it just took me this long for me to realise it.

Words couldn't describe how happy I was hearing Lisa being so open and honest with me.

Lisa: I'm not good with my words I know but Jennie Kim, my heart always belonged to you.

I lean my forehead onto hers.

Jennie: for someone who isn't good with words you always have the right ones to say.

I place my hands to cup Lisa's face and bring her into another kiss. I've never been happier. I want this moment to last forever. I can't believe I'm Lisa's girlfriend. After years of pain and heartbreak, this was the moment I've been waiting for.

Jennie: never leave me Lisa. My heart always belonged to you, let's move past everything in the past and let's be happy with each other.

Lisa nods as she held me tighter.

Lisa: to being happier.

//////////////////////

💭💭💭💭💭