22

One week later

Tiffany pov

I've texted Lisa that I'm already at our special hangout. We always used to hang out here when we were... you know "special friends".

We actually brought this place as friends when we used to sneak away to talk without Irene and anyone else knowing or when we wanted to stay somewhere which wasn't a hotel.

It was a small cabin which is quite far from where everyone lives

It was a small cabin which is quite far from where everyone lives. I don't really know why I decided to tell Lisa here but I guess I just feel safe here.

It's like a safe space for both of us that nobody knows about. Just the two of us. I'm currently sitting on the bed, thinking.

The feelings I'm feeling right now is heart breaking. I'm nervous. I don't even know if Lisa will accept the baby. What if she shouts at me and tells me to get rid of it. I wouldn't know how to control myself.

I take deep breaths as I wait for Lisa to come over.

I love Nichkhun, I really do but I guess the feelings for Lisa are always going to be in my heart. It isn't something I can just forget about. I really can't forget about them now because I'm literally carrying her baby.

In a perfect world me and Nichkhun are together and Lisa is with Jennie with no complications.

I'm keeping this baby no matter what anyone says. I'm going to be a mother and I need Lisa to be here for me. If she isn't then it's going to be harder for me then I let on.

I need Lisa's support in this, I just hope she doesn't freak out and leave. It'll break my heart if she leaves in all honesty.

People may think I'm crazy. I love Nichkhun and I just hope he knows that when I tell him about the baby.

I want Jennie to accept it too, I just hope I don't ruin her relationship with Lisa because Lisa is happy with Jennie.

That's why I let Lisa go in the first place. Happiness.

In a perfect world Jennie and Nichkhun could be step parents if that's what they want. I'll happily let them be step parents. If they want to.

Suddenly I hear the door open and close.

Lisa: Tiffany! I'm here.

I take a deep breath as I go down the stairs seeing Lisa who takes her jacket off and puts it on the counter.

Tiffany: hey. Can I get a hug?

Lisa nods as she comes over and hugs me. I hug her back taking in her scent. I feel butterflies in my stomach, maybe because of the nerves. Lisa rubs my back as we pull away.

Tiffany: How are things Lisa?

Lisa smiles as My heart is beating so fast right now. How am I going to tell her?