Ch. 21

Pic of my babies <3

Aaaaaaaaaaaaand Welcome back to another chapter of 'Internet Boyfriend.'

On the last chapter we see the multiple shocking confessions from Ryder even such tremendous words like "I love you". We also got to watch the sudden transformation of Tristan by facing reality and hopefully learning from his past mistakes, free your mind and speak out.

Tune in now for more x)

ENJOY

------

Tristan's POV

I love you?

I blinked multiple times and fluttered my eyelashes as I stared into deep dark caves filled with twinkling sky colored crystals.

"I don't know whether to punch you in the damn face or kiss the hell out of you" I blurted against my will. I caught how the crystals dimmed to the color of a faded jean, but I didn't let that hold me back from the seeping anger boiling up my throat.

"Y-you... love me? Ryder, really?" my voice coming out with either a laugh or a sob as he nodded, brows attracting like magnet at his forehead.

"You're kidding right? I mean you have to be, ya know something? that confession you gave months ago had me thinking, it had me really thinking about this nonexistent relationship" I spat the words more harshly than I had meant to.

"To think I met you online and talked for not even a year but what? a couple of moths? Looking back... I'm a real naive stupid guy, was I really that stupid? You were beyond my dream guy, I was alone.. always alone. I wanted a boyfriend and one who'd stay with me no matter what. Then I met you on that site, a real cocky sexy guy. Woah, what are the odds at that? 0 to none especially on the freakin' internet. An Internet boyfriend. I got you from the internet... the d-damn internet." I squeaked the last sentence out as I bawled the feelings of helplessness at him.

"I thought it was crazy in the beginning. Thinking literally, I'm never talking to this guy again but there I was weeks later having a quarrel on the chat about the nickname baby. You drove me insane and you were so attractive, you teased me and got under my skin and I couldn't scrub you off and it's funny. It's real funny because I barely know you Ryder! It was a quick relationship. hardly even went on dates. I was blatantly avoiding the signs and never even thought twice of if you liked me or not. We did coupley stuff so I just automatically assumed we were." I sniffed and the right side of his face blurred off into the night.

"I am s-so fucking stupid" my body shook violently and tears were slowly crawling out my eyes to slide down my cheeks.

"Maybe I just liked the idea of having someone. Of not being alone because that's what I was. Then you came along and made everything fun, protected me from bullies but it didn't last because we don't know each other Ryder. You don't know my middle name, do you even know my last? Do you know my favorite food? That my favorite show is adventure time? How I like to go to the park and pick the swings? Or how my mind ate me alive everyday? Huh?" I screamed at him.

"We're probably filling our empty voids, this is not real." I sighed wiping the unwanted tears that had probably stained and blotched my face of the color red.

I turned ready to get into my house and envelope myself into my warm comforter and sleep this heartache away. Saying I love you back would be a mistake and my heart was pounding with want.

He grabbed my wrist and held it in a death grip. "Tristan, please just give me a chance. Though you maybe right, we might be strangers but my chests not listening. I want you. I only want you, I've been trying to give you space but it's not working. I can't stay away from you... I don't know why. One more chance? Just once more? I'm begging you" the contorted look on his face had my whole body flinching in ruefulness.