Ch.10

Here's another one XD

---> Febian to the side.

Hope you enjoy this!

.........................................

Ryder's Pov

Da-dum... Da-dum... My heart just kept on beating faster and faster. I slang the little bag onto my shoulder and looked at my door. I swallowed the lump at my throat as my keys shook in my hand, yes I was making my way inside of my own house and I was scared shit-less.

I know, I just have this horrendous feeling that my brother is just waiting for me to step inside with the worst possible expression on his face. I exhaled before I opened the door, it creaked before my right foot stepped in.

"Well well, look who decided to come home?" Nyler's voice popped up and I jolted up a little and I stared at my older brothers face. Unfortunately the bastard looked like me in every way possible, the only difference that can be seen is how much older he was.

"I was in camp" I gulped not bothering to look into those crystal eyes that could look into your soul and beyond.  "Sure, you were" he chuckled sarcastically and I shrugged trying to play dumb. 

I closed the door behind me taking one step at a time as he watched me. I moved towards the stairs and he cleared his throat and I stopped immediately. "And where are you going" his voice boomed, it's not like I'm afraid of the bastard... it's just I'm afraid of what he can do.

He has so much power over everything he does that it just pisses me off and I have no choice but to do what he says.

His the good child of the family, the older one who took the family business, the one who has two kids and a loving wife, the one who gets praised nonstop from dad, the one who's perfect, the one who gets on my skin and I can't seem to pick it out.

 In reality his not even close to perfect and I'm actually one of the few that knows his true color, and it's not a pretty color.... more like brown and shitty.

I sighed "It's called a room" I said it with more annoyance than I wanted to but hey! they guy is a dick and   he aggravates me to no ends. "Ha, I almost died laughing." he straightened his posture and his face hardened with no amusement lurking onto it. "I know you got Katrina Pregnant" he stated and I gripped the bar to the stairs and gritted my teeth, breathing lowly.

"I don't know where you heard that information , your source must be really stupid. Katrina is a 2014 world wide whore, she will screw anything with a penis between their legs" I spat angrily and took a step up the stairs. "Well, you slept with her. That's enough evidence" he spoke slowly that every word could hit me and I knew what would come next. 

"So, what that doesn't mean I'm the father" I shifted as I caught him from the corner of my eye, he was smiling which just meant he was going to do something and I was going to be in real deep shit.

"You wouldn't want me to tell dad, would you?" he chuckled under his breath, I whirled myself around and stared at him with hard intense eyes.

My body was rigid and I already felt myself sweating, I cursed a few colorful words under my breath. "You're blackmailing me now" I huffed even though at this moment I was nervous... yes, I Ryder was nervous as hell. 

"You could say that, it's fun" his crooked smile sent chills and I pretended to shrug it off.

"Why are you back? Haven't you had enough of torturing me while you were home? Did you come back for more, I'm not scared of you if that's what you were hoping for" I really wanted to hurt him but I know when I can win a fight and when I need to retreat, it was one of the things I hated about myself.