Ch.8

What's this?

That's right, my fellow people.

It's a chapter! O.O

Sorry about the lateness, School caused it. I will try to make it up to you all so please count on it.

Lots of sexual... activities, the couple needs to have some fun before the drama starts ya know.

Please check out the site, I'm going to put stuff on there now ;)

---> Mitch to the side

......................................

Tristan'sPOV

I watched his arms extend towards me, those huge rough looking hands but in reality they were as soft as  feathers. I took a hold of them instantly feeling light explosions through the skin to skin feel, he smiled and began leading the way.

Who knew he was so romantic even with the personality he had, it was just beyond me. A cocky jock who had also that type of side, were we in some old cliche movie? Nah it can't,I met him online which was seriously dangerous  anything could've happened and no one could have known. I consider myself lucky.

I drooled over his delicious muscled back, it was  just so large and firm. If I touched it would it feel like how I imagined it would? Not that I image doing things to him, psshht. I sighed, why the hell am I lying to myself in my own mind? Who does this but me? Wait so what was I talking about?

Oh yeah.... My boyfriends beautiful god like back, did you see what I did there? I said boyfriend, I giggled to myself. Oh jeez, I need to get use  to it already but It was kind of hard knowing your boyfriend was one sexy ass man.

My wondering eyes fall down to his ass, oh the lord! I think I almost cried from such a thing. Is this really my boyfriend?

"Yes I am really your boyfriend and thanks for the compliment babe" his voice suddenly pounded into my ears and a surprised blush erupted to my cheeks. "Shut up" I mumbled annoyed but not at him,mostly at myself. This speaking out loud habit is getting on my nerves, I mean seriously!

A smirk tipped at his lips and I really wanted to slap it off.

"Lets go eat some ice cream first before we have fun" he said walking into a separate room, the ice cream polar. How did he have money to rent out slasher?

I've always wanted to come here but  it cost more than my allowance and yes you heard right I have an allowance. Hello, my parents are traveling business agents, they leave a kid alone for weeks sometimes a month, don't you think I need some money and stuff.

He took a seat opposite as mines so we are able to face each other. Some lady a waitress came by and brightly smiled at us, at least she wasn't nasty like the other one.

"Here's the menu, we also have beverages and snacks if you'd like" she informed displaying  two small cute yellow menus that had me cooing.

"Jenna stop being so formal, it's giving me the creeps" Ryder shivered frowning at her, and her smile faded and replaced by an irritated look.

"Shut you horny piece of shit" she sneered and it shocked me a bit.

"You're scaring my date" he teased her and she finally noticed me and started squealing out of nowhere but then glared at Ryder as if he was out of his mind.

"Your boyfriend?" her head snapping back and forth between us, "this little cutie is going out with you?" I blushed and got extremely uncomfortable.