Ch.11

Wooohoo Chapter eleven is ooouuut!

Hope you like it. 

Tristan to the side ->

Enjoy!

....................................................

Ryder's POV

"Hello Ms. and Mr. Lorke" I greeted loudly and firmly once I stepped into their homey and cozy house, It smelled of cinnamon buns and freshly baked cake with hints of lemon drops everywhere. "Oh don't be so formal, you can call me Maya"  Tristan's mother giggled softly, she was as short as Tristan and now I knew where Tristan got his giddy personality from. Maya had long soft lightly looking brown hair that fell towards her back, her hazel colored eyes where twinkling as she moved aside for me to go in. 

Right behind was a tall man, built and strong. He could even fend off my own father with that frame, I just hope I'm not on his bad side after tonight. His dirty blond hair shuffled and his dark brown cool eyes glared at me with an overwhelming sense of curiosity. He had his hand out and I moved forward as we shook hands, his grip hard but at the same time calming. 

"I'm Jerry" his rusty voice intended and I smiled just a little. "Yes Jerry" I responded smoothly without hesitation or regret, you couldn't tell what I was feeling just by looking at my face. They turned around just as Tristan walked down the stairs, his eyes shinning at me like I was the best thing in the world and guilt instantly shot me which I ignored.

"Ryder..." he whispered softly and I coudn't help but chuckle as he basically ran in my arms like a tiny lost puppy, it was one of the cutest things he has ever done. I slipped my arms around his slim waist holding him against me as his head relaxed on my chest, his breathing short and regular. I don't know if it was me but something was odd, he'd usually start talking and never stop... He is so hyper that sometimes I wonder if he runs on coffee or candy. 

"What's wrong?" my voice spoke and he held me tighter then suddenly giggled "nothing" he winked at me backing up. He took his small hands in mines guiding me into the kitchen where a tan peachy wallpaper covered the place, china cups and plates stored in a big brown cabinet to the left, the chandelier sparkling right on top of the table where mountains of food lay.

My chin almost dropped to the ground but I held my posture as sat next to Tristan, his dad across from me and his mom across from him. I checked the table to see all kinds of different food including desert... Oh god ... My favorite cheese cake. It's been my favourite since I was a little kid, it's one weakness that people don't know about me and I remember as a kid I used to be addicted to this that stomachs became a common thing to me.

I almost drooled over everything as Maya coughed and I could see a proud gentle grin at her lips when she saw my reaction.

I glanced at Tristan from the corner of my eye to see why he was so quiet, it irritated me and I didn't know why.

"So you're Ryder Micheals?" Jerry, Tristan's father broke all silence when everyone started eating their food in peace. I nodded not fazed or afraid at anything he was going to throw at me.

"What are do you plan to do in the future?" he reached out for more wine and rolled it around his glass staring at me. "I'm not particular sure but for right now my focus is on football" I explained and he made an 'O' with his mouth and Maya nudged him wiggling her eyes, he scowled at her when she giggled, Tristan rolled his eyes at his parents nonchalant attitude. 

"Oh so you're a football player, that's actually better than I thought. I guessed Tristan would go for the nerd type or maybe Mitch" Jerry laughed and his whole face changed, he was actually a very nice person.