Ch.1

Hello, is everyone excited? Are ya? huh? No... Okay.

Well I created the website for the book, it's still under construction - maybe when I'm done with the book it will actually be done.

The main characters already have their account and are admins so people won't try to be them.

This is the Prologue maybe... which means... this story does NOT start yet. Just for you to get to know the characters and see how it all started and stuff like that.

Please if you want, visit the website : Ohi-Dating.weebly.com.

Watch the trailer, it would mean a lot. Seriously a whole bunch of lots, I will kiss your foot... Umm... Okay that went wrong, But still watch it. Pleeaaase!

Dedicating this to xxWhoAteMyCookiexx - Since 'High school Scandal' was the first BxB romance book I ever read! x) I love her books and she's an awesome writer, I love reading her author's notes, they're hilarious.

Thanks and I Hope  you enjoy.

—-

"That's why you think It's gay"

My head snapped around so fast that I think I've broken it when I turned to stare at Rhea. She glanced in confusion at me, cocking her head to the side.

"Repeat what you just said" I commanded, she looked at me as if I was crazy and rolled her eyes.

"I said that's why you think it's today, the project for Spanish?" she repeated.

Oooh she said 'today' not 'gay'

I mentally slapped myself. Was I being too obvious or what? I sighed heavily annoyed with myself, my secrets were getting harder to keep.

"Are you okay Trissie?" Rhea asked who was seated next to me and she was rubbing my back as if I had lost my mind.

No I'm not okay bitch, What if everyone finds out, huh? what the hell am I going to do then... I'm going to have to leave this school, leave my home, go live in the forest fighting for hunger and survival. I'm going to die alone and be as wrinkly as an elephants ass.

I don't want to be like that, oh god ew.

Mental images get out of my head.

"Don't call me a bitch" Rhea commented driving me out of my thoughts.

"What?" I said and she sighed, that's when I realized I had said that out loud. My mouth is going to be the cause of my death, I will tell you this now because ever since I was little I always had little control over it.

Everyone at the table started laughing.

"Find out what?" Febian questioned.

I laughed nervously "Find out that I'm a dickhead you know cause no one like dickheads.Don't mind me I'm just eating dicks" I laughed nervously. I hope you clearly notice how mental I am.

"He has lost it" Mitch chuckled. I flicked him off with the middle finger and started eating... this.. What the hell is that? I looked down at my tray in disgust. Is that a toe?

"No that isn't a toe, its a french fry" Gena informed me, I ignored that I've said that out loud and kept grimacing at my lunch.

"That cannot be a french fry, no french fry is that big. It could even be a dildo" I poked the so called 'French fry'.

Psh, French my ass... Okay no. That sounded so wrong especially a big thing like that. Maybe I should stop talking.

"I'm not eating that" I pushed the tray away from me almost gagging as Mitch snatched it up shrugging and swallowing it whole. Did he even chew? The plastic plate was clean when he was done, he just freakin' swallowed the thing.