Ch.19

Aaaaaaaaaaaaand Welcome back to another chapter of 'Internet Boyfriend'

On the last chapter we learned that Tristan is caught in a difficult and dangerous situation that would take a miracle to get out of, Alex wasn't the actual babies father and Ryder's mother was not only murdered but raped right before being killed.

Tune in now for more x)

ENJOY

....................

-Ryder's POV-

 I tugged onto her dress, the silk smooth against my skin. I peeked a glance  at her under my eyelashes, my big oval eyes taking in every possible detail. From her long hair that fell neatly onto her back, her slender manicured nails and the scent she made from the slight movement.  She didn't respond so I did it again and again until she took notice of it.

"Mommy, where's dad?" I muttered dryly as I jumped into the seat opposite of her letting the fine silk dress go.

For a second a tedious expression formed on her face but I couldn't comprehend anything since I was so engrossed on the cup of vanilla ice cream with M&M sprinkled on the top to finish it all off.  I lifted the pink plastic spoon scooping up a huge amount and without hesitation shoving it right into my mouth.

"A-ahhh... Brainfreeze!" I squealed lightly tapping the table in attempt to stop the feeling from overtaking my brain. A soft laughter came across from me and I squinted glaring at my mother's sky colored marbles. "That's not funny" I growled at her so the blush on my cheeks wouldn't be so conspicuous. 

"You're right sweetie" she pursed her lips "it's hilarious!" she busted out laughing, all her whites shining the whole shop.

"Mooooomm" I groused still sending her death glares.

"Oh lighten up a bit baby" she cooed reaching her long hands to massage my heating cheeks. 

"-And you didn't answer the question, where's dad? Isn't he suppose to be here already, I don't graduate from first grade twice in a lifetime ya know"  I huffed crossing my arms over my chest and she frowned. 

"Baby I th-"

The vibration of her telephone caught her attention and she pressed it to her ears, an apologetic shrug sent my way. I observed her expressions that went from elation to sullen and for some reason an ominous feel dried the air. 

"W-what happened?" I automatically cornered her with the question when she had hung up on her phone.

"Daddy had to stay late for work again, so we'll have to cut this short since we have to go pick up Dean and Nyler"  she sighed, her brows wrinkling together. 

My face tensed up and I got up taking the cup following her shadow out the store, I threw the cup at in the neaby garbage.

"I know you're mad, don't make that face" she mumbled silently to me while we walked on the sidewalk, the streetlights sparkling the dark outdoors. 

"It's my face so I can do whatever I want to it" I responded back, I never rebel against my mom but  a rueful feeling had hit the bottom of my stomach leaving me bitter.

"Now don't act up Ryder" she then turned to me, her pink lips firm and her eyes boring into mines as she placed both her hands onto her hips. 

"I-I'm not" I screamed when I felt the tears accumulate at the corner of my eye and so I ran on impulse, you couldn't blame a six year old for being petulant.