Ch.7

Am I on fire ;0 8

As I said again though, trying to get a lot out there before hell starts on Monday. I really forgot everything i learned... Oh god D:

Let us stop talking about that and ENJOY

---> Alex to the side 

[I am so beyond livid right now, wattpad just screwed me over. Made me go over this chapter about 50 times because it declared this as Private when there wasn't even anything inappropriate about this chapter. It must have been the amount of profanity used or something but I had to unpublish it and go over everything. That was a pain in my ass. -.-]

~~~

Ryder's POV 

"So you'd like a piece of me, huh?" I winked at the desperate girl in front of me that was so thirsty to get my attention that it sometimes sicken me.

 "Yeah" she giggles as she sat closer, her hands already tingling to roam my body. I bit back my comeback to telling her that her seducing me only made me want to throw up but I wasn't that mean, was I?  

"Stop hogging him Tania"  Ariana, another one cooed taking hold of my left arm trying to make me feel her plus sized chest. I sighed, I knew all of their tactics, all of their  tricks. Today was so mundane but it could be because of my mind constantly drifting to that one guy that I didn't want to think about. 

"What's wrong? Riri" Tania said in a rather disgusting squeaky voice, I gritted my teeth at the name and tried to hold myself back. "Nothing" I forced a grin and she winked at me tapping my chest repeatedly while Ariana bounced herself  against me.

I smirked in triumph but I couldn't help but suddenly frown, in a normal day I'd be all over them as well but I was just not feeling it today.

My mind keeps drifting off to Tristan,  the guy that I spotted online suddenly one night when my world had turned completely disastrous. I should thank him but what would that do? If I thank him, wouldn't it just hurt him the more since I need to carry out the plan.  I rolled my tongue inside my mouth in deep thought, he was the cutest guy I've ever seem, cuter and way more innocent than any of these girls.

It was a real shame. 

"Did you hear about Katrina..." Ariana suddenly announced to Tania who nodded immediately, "she's pregnant isn't she?" I decided not to say anything and just listen on like I always do. "She throws up every morning before class and sometimes at lunch... who do you thinks the daddy" Ariana asked Tania excitedly and I couldn't help feel my stomach start to twist and turn in a bad way. 

"I think maybe Devon or Johnson?" Tania cocked her head already creating a list of names, I felt more nauseous as I listened to the conversation.

 "Yo. R" a voice called out and I got three punches near my lower back. I hissed and glared at all my three best Friends, Alex was the feared rambunctious player with  a tendency of being a man whore, Anthony is the type of nice guy you find in movies and fairy tail books, and Jason was the laid back, outgoing, chill kind of person. 

"What took you guys so long?" I grunted from their punches while the girls giggled, Alex glanced at me and pointed to Jason who rolled his eyes in an annoyed way. "Jason almost got lunch detention cause he didn't get the lesson. he told the teacher to suck his uneducated left nut that would be famous one day"  Anthony chuckled and sat across from me and the girls who I shooed away.  They left sadden and gave me puppy eyes like I'd care to look at their faces.

Jason was always like this, he might be a great player in the fields but he didn't care about his studies and was definitely not a model student no matter how much you try to help him. "I hear Katrina keeps throwing up and she's pregos's" Alex shook his head and I sighed heavily, might as well tell them. It's not like... there's no way in hell I am.