Ch.2

So as I promised I will try to update as much as possible and I am so psyched about this book.

Do not do what Tristan will do in this chapter .. o; You'll see

Tristan's on the side -------> or for phones up there.

Thanks guys and I will update frequently. I am so Elated XD 

Hope you enjoy

-------

Tristan's POV 

Boring.

Boring.

Boring!

Oooh guess what? It's mothef*cking boring!

I scrolled down the page some more yawning my organs out as I stared at the page full of facts about some project that were suppose to do on Greek or something. I wasn't saying that it wasn't a fascinating topic but... Yeah that's exactly what I'm saying.

 I mean who in the world could concentrate and read this long paragraph about Greek gods without a single damn picture. They are all disfigured sculptures and painting but I was wishing they were more... Delectable and delicious with fine tone abs that would have my mouth hanging open with a slight drool at the corner.

The keys on my keyboard where making tapping noises as I caught myself writing on the Google search engine 'Hot gay guys' and giggled at all the results that I got and I simply clicked on 'images' and my eyes scanned them slowly and carefully. My screen was filled with ... Oh my glob... I think I started to tear up. How can such beautiful creatures live?  Tell me.. I need to KNOW!

I clicked on the second picture of two irresistible guys sucking each others faces off, I felt my face and cheeks heat up from how erotic they looked. Come on! you can't blame me here.. They had n-no shirts and their abs where just taunting me at how remarkable they were... Why couldn't I have one of them. I sighed, this was just getting me hot and bothered, also slightly annoyed and friggin jealous so instead I wrote 'Hot gay sites' on the search bar switching it to 'search'. 

Again results were instantly at my screen and I anxiously looked through them. I didn't want a site to give me viruses or use webcam, just a cool and chill website for gays to chat. I was bored and feeling lonely which happens often since my friends have lives other than me, and my parents are never home so why not?

Hmm... I went to pages after pages  but couldn't find anything. After six times blushing and a boner later, a name that was seriously peculiar caught my attention and I raised an eyebrow with my new profound curiosity. 'Ohi.com'  that's the cutest name ever.. or so I thought? I was hesitant for only a minute but clicked it anyways, I was bouncing on my seat nervously as it loaded.

On the left side was a colored logo, not rainbow colored but it could have represented it that and it said 'Ohi-Dating' I chuckled and scrolled down to see a picture filling the page.  A guys hand was holding up his grey dimmed shirt and on it was the word 'Ohi' and at each side of the picture stated 'Gays Only' in chalk effect. Yay that's me!

I scrolled down even more to find a picture of this tan toned guy with his ... my heart pounded slightly of how good he looked. His six packs had me weak and breathless and looking a bit lower his briefs teased me as I looked over his V line. I had consciously forgot to check his face but when I did, I whimpered at how sexy he was. On top of the picture was a caption 'Welcome to Ohi-Dating site' and on the right was a description so I started reading it.

Hmmm... Look at that delicious soul. Whoever you are I'll give you my number 515-453-9014. 

He was probably talking about that guy in the pic, I giggled at the admin and continued on ahead... this was interesting.