Ch.15

New chapter here x)

Dedicating this to RichieMonster - addicted to his book, Eliminating Ethan. <3

You will get the gif (up there) or for computers to the side -> when you read the chapie.

The song is sooo sad :( I loved it.

Are you excited? Yosh! Good luck and enjoy 

........

Tristan's POV

I watched his tall frame as he disappeared behind the door and my heart instantly crashed booming painfully in my chest. The monitor's beep increased as I panicked, I held the sheets under my shaking hands.

My breathing felt unnatural as I stared back at my parents covering my face with a mundane mask, my mom who was laying on the ground besides me tears streaking out of her eyes as she stared at me. I peered at my father who's brows creased together in concern and the clear hurt in his coco brown eyes they were also hard with guilt.

I closed my eyes depression overwhelming every sense of my body and I couldn't stop myself from actually being happy at how they were suffering ; Shameful indulgence. The room was silent almost mute before there was a few knocks on the door and murmurs were heard by familiar voices.

"What if they didn't finish, we might be interrupting"

"But I wanna seeeeeee my baby"

"Shut up you're making too much noise"

"God I'm so damn anxious"

"Why?"

"Can you guys shut up?"

"Tell me to shut up one more time, I will bust your head to the next world"

"What? that doesn't make sense"

"Yes it does"

"Stop freaking being stupid"

"Argghhh I feel like killing all of you"

"People wonder why you're crazy"

"Nobody ever wondered that"

"Yeah, right! stop lying to yourself"

"Shut the fuck up!" the last person hissed and I couldn't help let a smile leak from my face which I'm sure my mother caught. She got up abruptly wiping under her eyes and I didn't notice when she learned to kiss my cheeks, her lips soft and dry - I flinched but didn't say anything.

"We'll be outside, Your friends seem like they want to talk to you. C'mon love" she went to my father who was as confused as he ever was, she enveloped her hands around his palm pulling him up sliding the door open to see teenage bodies scrambling frantically away from the door.

"You guys can go in" my mothers weak voice was heard as they all piled at the door. Mitch and Rhea squeezing in at the same time could not fit through the door.

"M...move you fat fuck" she puffed out struggling to get one leg in as Mitch shot his whole head inside the room. "Shut up"  he grunted and then cursed himself after giving up and letting Rhea get in "animal" he whispered but enough for her to hear. "Fatty" she replied back and behind her came Gena, her eyes sparkling but the bags were seen under her pale clean skin.

Febian had his hand resting on her shoulder squeezing it every second while Anthony was kicked in by Jason who snickered along with Alex while Anthony blushed glaring at both of them.