Looking back into the past.

Izuku stood alone in his room.

His six-year-old room to be in fact. As his mother left his room untouched ever since he vanished from the face of the earth. He couldn't fault her reasoning for keeping this room the same as she endearingly misses. A bundle of love and innocence in her life. However, her son of hers lost that bundle of love and innocence. Gone. Like the dust that remains behind from the time he left his home. As he traced the room by hand. Onto the posters of his former role model.

The blue eyes and yellow hair. The bulging muscles that seem to pump with air or with drugs... that people like to look strong. And that unnerving wide smile of that hero.

Crumbled under the hand before the sound of ripping papers could be heard loudly. Izuku didn't care anymore about his childhood role model. He just didn't want to see the words of the disappointment that he was lied to. The praises and false hope that he once put into that rotten lie.

The things that he put away were put back in their original places. He wanted to trash it all. But it was hard. He knew that his mother would be hurt by his actions. And she was already hurt by his disappearance. It will only increase the guilt of it. But he was hurt by the sight of All Might. By that time, he put away everything into the boxes.

His mom was shocked by his actions and the state of his room. When she opens his bedroom door to see it barren with Izuku alone stacking boxes of hero merchandise in his closet. She asked why he was doing this.

He replied. "Mom... I don't like All Might anymore. I have grown up from this childish dream."

With a heavy heart. He felt guilty about his poor and vague choice of words... Because... Izuku was not the son that his mother once knew. As this son of hers was long dead under the pile of lies.

Buried in the sands of time.

And this stranger that took her son's place is no mere child that a parent could accept with a heavy heart. Growing up is a cold awakening that his mom would have to accept or not. And Izuku did not hate her nor blame her for her actions of grief that she was unable to protect her son from the cruel world that tore them apart.

However, nothing lasts forever.

From the moment that Izuku grew up. It was too late and he could not embrace the mother that he loved anymore.

His hands were tainted with blood and violence that she wouldn't understand why he committed crimes. Mother was too fragile and too weak to understand where he and she stood. Even they spend time together. Eating his old favorite food. Or talking about old topics that he used to gush about.

It was not the same. Like the times that she was used to.

And he knew that. After he finished cleaning his dishes. He excused himself as he went to his room. He could hear his mother silently sobbing in the dining room. Calling Auntie Mitsuki for comfort. She was a fragile woman that accepted the cruel nature of this society. Yet couldn't accept the new nature of her son. Nor his actions against Katsuki.

She wouldn't understand his actions of distancing himself away from her. As he opens his room. But it was really annoying that he started to get frustrated from the suffocation of her over worrying love of hers. To the point that his patience and disguise nearly were fractured.

His hands itched. As his eyebrow twitched. He nearly attempted to murder Katsuki when he was found after disappearing for 2 years. And the police station has a restraining order over him after that incident of him hurting his childhood tormentor and former best friend. He couldn't disappear or excuse himself from distancing himself at that point. When he saw the horrors on their faces when he simply asked for his things without batting an eye that he almost committed.

Bakugou's family and his mother could get suspicious of a single action that he could make. And it was not helping that he could feel that there were eyes watching him ever since he came back home. The Mage association from the clock tower was here as well. And this was a tight situation where he is unarmed and constantly watched.

As he stood at a standstill.

He had little option but to follow the norms of this society. Despite this, he was still an odd one among his peers... With the quirkless status above his head. He has nothing to change that title. Even he has magic and mysteries by his side. His skills could draw too much attention to him. So it is a big fact no.

Gritting his teeth. He sensed someone in his room. Turning to his right. Standing at his side of the bed. There awaits a figure. Her silvery blue skin pales against the moonlight as her hair touches the floor. As her amber eyes stared at Izuku. Izuku knew who she was as he whispered her true name,

"Alien Priestess."

She shouldn't be here. Chaldea's journey may have ended. But that doesn't mean that his journey has not ended. Despite this, he was done looking back into the past. He still grieves the dead for a very long time. As long as he remembers their deaths were not for naught. He shouldn't drive humanity to extinction because of those mage bastards.

Even if those mages had taken those he loved and cared to the bottom of his bottom, he can't get mad for something that was beyond his control. He must move forward. For their sake and his sake. He anticipates what the future has to offer—staring at the Alien Priestess' eyes.

He knew that he could not be blinded by hatred.

Otherwise, the irony of him. The duty of protecting the mysteries of the world is nothing more than a rotting tragedy that Izuku follows in the path of Morgan Le Fay. Even the past has not passed. There was a chance that he could make the same mistake as his enemies. Putting that aside.

"What brings you here? Or should I say? Dr. Chuzhaya Zhritsa?" It was very amusing to see that Alien Priestess disguised as a therapy counselor for him. But at least she can see him without anyone suspecting her for the time being.

As she preens in the disguise. "It seems that you are quite in a jam? Haven't you?"

Izuku narrowed his eyes as she proposed a deal. Not that Izuku was able to do anything with this situation. He nodded.

"So I came up with an agreement that we should create a Homunculus or some sort of a clone to move the attention from you." He considered the agreement but...

"The mages will know the difference and I would still be disadvantaged. If they dared start a Holy Grail war in Japan." Even though they did work. Izuku would have to start everything from scratch. And the resources are already monopolized by every form of industry.

And stealing is out of the question.

"Then, you will become another person under the radar in that exchange when we get the preparations done. Until then, Izuku MIdoriya. What will you do?"

"..." Izuku stared at her offering. It was rather tempting but still, he needs more support than just her offering. He ponders a bit. As he sorts out his mind. Perhaps, not everything is disadvantageous to him. As he said, "I would have to put a hold on your offer. Because I came up with an idea that could cover my problem."

With a smile.

Izuku moved forward, dismissing her with a wave. She disappeared without a trace. Izuku started planning what to do. With the cards in his hands, he can't be picky. As he quietly pulls out his book of memories. He pulled a letter from the clock tower. Burn it to a crisp.

Seeing the past memories that he made with friends and enemies was a wonderful experience. He can forgive their deaths with reason.

But those bastards can rot in hell. For all, he cares.

⇀↼⛊⛉⛋⛉⛊⇀↼ 

Noted:

A grave of a boy that lived to this day. As the last remnant of the journey that Chaldea made to this day.

For a distant memory.

1,400 words completed.

Just a reminder. this is not an actual chapter. A simple foreshadowing.

Who knows?

Feedback? Comment? On this story? Please the readers. I begged for comments for the power of motivation fueling me.