Chapter VIII. Όρκος αποδοχής.

I am the bone of my sword. Steel is my body, and the fire is my blood. I have created over a thousand blades. Unknown to Death. Nor to Life. have withstood pain to create many weapons. Yet, those hands will never hold anything. So I pray, Unlimited Blade Works.

- Archer (Fate/stay night)

⇀↼⛊⛉⛋⛉⛊⇀↼

After the founder of Rome's defeat, everyone enters deeper into the palace of the enemy with caution.

However, Ritsuka can't help but feel like this palace was an exact copy of the real Roman palace. Just like the replica of the outside parts of Rome that they enter through. Just moments before they left the palace. Only to come to a place replica with an eerie tone that replaces the cheerful life that inhabits the once lively Roman Place reduced to a ghost town. Emptied of citizens living.

Not even the beautiful artwork carved into the stone could bring the once joy to the palace. Lost to the empty life that she felt like she was walking through a maze.

Even Nero beside her felt uncomfortable that she was the invader of the palace that she once lived in.

But she already knew where everyone was going. And Ritsuka knew where they were heading to. Meet that person.

Since that person wasn't in the throne room. That person pushed the burden onto the founder of Rome and left him to die with a heavy blow. As that person holds the holy grail.

As she knew Boudica, Lu Bu, Jing Ke and Spartacus would be alright without them as Nero's army began to take over the smaller parts of the palace slowly. While she, Mash, and Nero would take Saber and Archer with them to fight that person. Cu Lancer stays behind a distance in case Saber or Archer is taken out. Cu Lancer can take over as backup if that were the case Ritsuka would be facing.

But she couldn't shake off the dread in her gut. As they marched forward toward the doors.

The moment that everyone broke into the far end of the hallway. They already knew who was in the room, standing tall with the same green suit and hat. Everso, wearing his long shaggy muck hair as he picks up a rose in the room.

Taking a moment to smell the beautiful rose as if they weren't there before lifting his head to see everyone standing their guard. The man who murdered Director Olga Marie Animusphere and several staff members. And the root of the mess and fault is that Ritsuka had to take the mantle and burden of saving the world while the other masters were in cryo-freeze status. The person that Olga Marie Animusphere had put her whole trust in. Just before she was murdered in the F Singularity.

The betrayal that Ritsuka swore to avenge for Olga Marie Animusphere. Even though they weren't close. Ritsuka understood the weight that Olga Marie Animusphere carries. As they bond. Even if it was a moment for survival. Olga Marie Animusphere did not deserve to die like that.

Therefore, Ritsuka cannot forgive Lev Lainur Flauros, the culprit of this mess.

As she snarled at the impulsive sight of that man.

"Lev Lainur Flauros!" He smiled at her shout as if he was not responsible while acting two-faced. As he clapped as he applauded them,

"...Well, well. To think that you took out Romulus? I suppose. Nice work for a 'mere' Demi-servant. Have you become more powerful since I last saw you at Fuyuki?" As he tossed the rose away as he disgustedly said, "However, a Servant is still a Servant. Aside from that, humanity's so-called greatest heroes must be utterly pathetic if they were defeated by the likes of you. But you'll never surpass the power of the Holy Grail."