Chapter VII. Δημιουργός της Ρώμης

Helping other people out is our responsibility. And no matter what I'm gonna live by that.

- Emiya Shirou.

⇀↼⛊⛉⛋⛉⛊⇀↼

It was time as Ritsuka and everyone stood on the battlefield grounds falling towards the United Empire's territory.

To reclaim the holy grail and fix this singularity from being destroyed.

Marching through and dealing with significant powerful servants. Ritsuka and the others are getting closer to the 'United' Empire's city with each heavy step. They almost arrived at the enemy's city. As Dr. Romani praised Mash on her improvements in fighting after defeating a servant Berserker with the dead soldiers refusing to back down.

As the giant berserker utters a name before his last breath as he vanishes in a cloud of golden ashes. Iskandar was the name that she heard.

However, when Ritsuka scanned behind Dr. Romani's back to see only the staff members working beside him. She was only disappointed that she did not get a glimpse of the child.

She couldn't shake the feeling when she met the child recently just before the attack on the 'United' Empire. It was a coincidence that she was passing time in her bed chamber while Mash slept once more. Not that she admits she is having sleeping problems ever since she came back from France and F singularity.

As her thoughts grew with guilt. Until she heard a child's voice talking in her head.

"If I use this formula for this part of summoning... Would it work?" Muttering with complex words as if the child was playing as a working adult with technology problems to solve. It felt strange for Ritsuka that the child was talking like that for their age. Normally, Ritsuka only knew she was playing with her peers as a child. But she couldn't help but say.

"Perhaps, you can do experiments first before doing the actual part." Okay. Maybe she was going crazy but the child seems to be quiet when she talks to them.

"Who are you?" She sighed in relief. She was not crazy, at least of hearing hallucinations or ghosts in her head.

"I am Ritsuka. What's yours?" At least, she can have a friend to talk to.

𝁻§✴§𝁻

In the end, she couldn't get the child's name in time before their connection snapped at that exact moment, the child was about to say their name. But she decided she can talk to the child later. Pushing forward as she rode on a horse once more. Her legs ached from several trips and rocking motions that she endured several days before.

But it was better than being attacked on foot.

As she weaved through the ambushes and arrows from all sides, Nero's army and the others arrived at the city of the enemy. They witness the fake version of Rome that the 'United' Empire claimed to be true Rome. Despite Nero and her army seething at this copycat version of Rome as they battled against the enemy army in the first front wave.

She was doing fine defending herself while everyone focused on the enemies in front of them. As she pranced her horse at the backlines of the army. She watched from a bird's eye view with the improved mystic code she had spared on her. As a problem occurred from the south where there was an enemy army guarding the city's walls.

This is where things weren't going to plan as a scout soldier came to her and announced his presence and findings, "Commander Ritsuka! We managed to push one of the enemies in the rear! Only to be ambushed by several enemies! Both General Spartacus and General Lu Bu have retreated to the left side of the battlefield..."