Chapter VI. τα αστέρια ευθυγραμμίζονται

"It all begins with the stars aligning. That's when the fates spin its tale."

- Altered, By RipaPhantom.

⇀↼⛊⛉⛋⛉⛊⇀↼ 

The unknown path is unpredictable as they hit a dead end.

Ritsuka sighed in exhaustion when they met the dead end of the short trip while Nero and her army remained behind to arm themselves and planned to move to their next destination. It was already nighttime, Archer was cooking as Saber savored the campfire. Cu Caster withdrew and was switched out with his Lancer version for the time being who was setting up a small camp near the army.

However, Ritsuka looked out while Mash took the first shift as Mash slept soundly beside her.

She remembers Stheno declining her support in fighting the empire and introducing them to a game. Until the game took so long that they only found an empty chest. As they return to see that Stheno had two other servants at her side. One of them tries to aggravate Mash into fighting her before Archer and Cu Caster hold her off.

Both of the servants were females with animal characteristics to their appearances. One of them had horns on the side of her head and a scaly tail as she held a lance in her claws. She looks like a show-off warrior in a dress. The other one, on the other hand, has fox ears and a tail, her hair was messily tied up in a ponytail as she wore a maid outfit that probably shows her expression of cuteness but she continued to laugh constantly before insulting Mash and Saber.

Until Nero intervenes as she announces herself. Before the so-called Elisabeth Báthory mocks her, she rants in confusion as Stheno ignores her as she answers Dr. Romani's questions that she accidentally dragged those two servants with her. She asked if they knew the other servant since Ritsuka and Chaldea's group had already met Elisabeth. However, Mash replies that they have never met this servant as the unknown servant finally introduces herself as Tamamo Cat, one of the Tamamo Nine. Although, Tamamo Cat kept the tag 'woof' at the end of her sentences. She kept rambling until Nero was confused and unnerved by her choice of words.

Not that Nero knew the advanced technology and cultural knowledge outside of Europe. However, Nero didn't mind it. All was good until Dr. Romani warned them that there was a servant heading towards them until he reworded that there was an 'enemy' servant who revealed himself to be Caligula in deranged form as he voiced disgusting words that brought the ladies to shivers.

Before Nero announced that she would have to put down her uncle to rest.

Once Nero announced that she defeated her uncle. Stheno was kind enough to give them information on where the United 'Empire' was located. As Ritsuka mumbled that they were bamboozled by the goddess for wasting time and energy but also falling for the charm that Romani failed to notice.

Ritsuka stared at him, "Dr. Roman didn't do anything."

Ending the whole day where Mash kept sleeping. Dr. Romani excused himself after the cold remark that Ritsuka made as he let Da Vinci-chan take over the main control room while he and the staff took their rest in their rooms. However, Ritsuka kept noticing the faint blurred small figure moving out of the way whenever someone in the control room or she caught a glance from time to time.

She knew that there was a classroom for children if the staff ever decided to mingle and have children in repopulation. But she didn't remember that any of the staff members had a child though... She might ask Romani about it later. As she looks up to the stars watching below her.

It was a beautiful night. A shame that her homeland's sky was polluted with smoke and ashy clouds year long. She wants the night to last a little longer.