Chapter XIV. A friend ally

"It's just that I'm not sure I fit in here. There's no one I can talk to."

— Belle, Beauty and the Beast

⇀↼⛊⛉⛋⛉⛊⇀↼

Izuku stands strong as the winds clash against his small body. As he shields his eyes against the sandstorm that crossed his path. Obscuring his vision, the stranger vanished among the sand. Scattering to nothing.

Leaving Izuku to fend off the storm that he was in. Struggling before– "FOU!!!"

Snapping his eyes open. He found himself, sleeping in the Moonlight lost room. Confused about how he got there. He felt something pawed at his clothes, looking down. He saw Fou pouting at him before he asked what was wrong. He realized that it was time to summon his first heroic spirit. Shoving those thoughts away. Izuku ran out of the lost room in a panic. As Fou bounced his steps behind him. They rushed their way to the summoning room.

Unaware that a certain person was watching him this whole time. As their amber eyes watch the back of Izuku as he scurried away like a cute puppy. They proceed with their plan.

As Izuku managed to arrive in time for the summoning. The many hallways where there was one particular destination that he often roamed in. Ever since he was found near the summoning room. It felt natural to him as it didn't take long enough to get there. Once the door slid open, Izuku hopped inside before he was greeted by Ritsuka and Mash waiting just in time.

He waved quietly as he stood next to them. As he carefully looks around the dark room. He noticed the walls had numerous glowing grooves in a linear direction. There was probably more further in the room. Probably more of those consoles before Izuku got his curiosity best of him.

Da Vinci-chan and Dr. Romani made their appearance.

"Alright, now we can get started on summoning!!!" Da Vinci declared with a clap of her hands. She turned to Izuku while Dr. Romani went over to one of the consoles, already tapping away. Soon, the grooves in the walls lit up with a light blue coloration, showing a similar circuit-like design in the rayshift room inside.

As she waved Mash over as she summoned her giant shield in a burst of blue light. Izuku understood more or less what was happening. Even so, Da Vinci-chan explained in her words that they would be using Mash's shield as a catalyst to summon the heroic spirits. As Izuku observes Mash positioning her shield in the center of the room. He mentally noted down Da Vinci-chan's words that she told him beforehand.

Izuku watched as Ritsuka took the first summons. She stood closer to the shield as she held out her fist. He noticed her hand was created with a red symbol on the skin. Izuku knew that must be the command seals from what he researched. Where Da Vinci-chan told him that he was registered under the name of one of the comatose masters who survive on standby alongside Ritsuka and Mash. "Would have been" the keyword.

As he knew the reason why they didn't want to put his name on the rayshifting. He didn't protest as they began to codename him VIII or Camille Z. Leroux. Izuku knew it was for the best. As he noticed Fou getting nearer to the summoning circle. He simply scooped Fou from the ground and gave a healthy distance.

As Da Vinci announced to Ritsuka, "Recite those words as you did before!"

Ritsuka nodded as she chanted, "My will creates your body, and your sword creates my destiny...

If you heed the Grail's call and obey my will and reason, then answer me!

I hereby swear that I shall be all that is good in the world.