3

| 3RD POV |

"blue 42 blue 42" Tootie yelled out with the ball in his hand. He was the quarter back. "hut hut" he yelled, he ran back with the ball in his hand getting prepared to throw the ball.

Baby jay played wide receiver, he blocked people so they couldn't get to tootie while he threw the ball. Raylon ran down the field towards the touchdown, while tootie threw the ball, Raylon jumped up and caught it, holding the ball tight. He juked people and ran as his teammates continued blocking the other team.

"TOUCHDOWN" raylon coach screamed as the crowed started cheering. "that's my baby" ramari yelled, making raylon feel proud but embarrassed. He wished his dad was there but he knew that couldn't happen. Raylon teammates ran towards him in a group hug, "let's goooo" baby jay said hyping him up.

Ramari sat there with a hoodie on, watching the game. "bae why she got your stuff on" Nymia asked kyshon, while making a face at ramari who couldn't see nor hear them because she was too intrigued in the game.

"chill mia, she like my lil sister, always geeking out over lil things" kyshon said. "whatever kai" she said sucking her teeth. "sorry baby" he said grabbing her face and kissing her lips making her smile.

"mommy look! They kissy" Mimi called out making ramari look book to see milini pointing her small finger at nymia and ramari looked back. "little girl get your finger out my face" nymia said with her face scrunched up.

"one thing you not boutta do is talk to my daughter like that" keisha said standing up. "sit yo ass down" nuski said pulling keisha into his lap. "yo calm down nymia, this why i can't bring you around people damn" kai sucked his teeth.

Ramari turned back around minding her business as the couple had a small argument.

"ma you saw that touchdown" raylon when they got in the car. The game was over and raylon had scored 3 touchdowns, they called him a beast because of how talented he was in football. Baby jay and tootie were also really good which is why when other teams see the trio the parents get angry.

"we gonna meet yo cousins at the ledo's so y'all call eat" ramari told him and he nodded. Raylon was in basketball, track and football, so he had a sport for every season. It was a lot for her because she still had a business to run and make sure she supports her child, nonetheless she always made it work.

Occasionally she'd check up on Arianna, Arianna government job moved her to a different state. "you tired baby" ramari asked him, he nodded his head and leaned his head on the warm window. Since it was summer raylon played flag football, and since it was little leagues they still made the players wear pads just to be safe.

Raylon closed his eyes, drifting off slowly while footsteps - Kehlani played lowly. Although raylon acts big and bad in front of his friends he was a mommy's boy, always getting babied and being coo'd up with her.

"we here baby get up" ramari shook him gently. "ma im not hungry anymore" he said. "ray... you gotta eat, you just saying that cause you sleepy. come one" she said helping him out her tesla.

They went inside the ledos, waiting for everyone to get there. she saw tootie and his mom, and waved them over. Tootie made a touchdown once, he's a wide receiver so they don't really do too much running towards a touchdown unless it's urgent, baby jay also made 1 touchdown, the two boys contributes to a touchdown rather then making it.

The boys talked as Diana and Ramari made a small conversation waiting for everyone else. "hey his daddy needs me to pick him up, do you mind if tootie come over your house" diana asked her getting up. "sure i don't mind" ramari told her. She did mind though, whenever the boys were together they made trouble.

"hey tee mari" tootie hugged ramari causing Raylon to mug him. Raylon hated when other people touched his mother. Mari chuckled at Raylons face and mushed his head. A few minutes later Kai and his girlfriend came and behind them was baby jay and his family.

Even though Keisha had been Ramari friend for 4 years, she couldn't say that was her best friend. They didn't have the same connect she had with Arianna, which also leads to the reason why Mari misses ari so much.

The group talked a bit, of course not without Nymia dirty glares towards mari. She felt an a inferiority complex when being around Ramari, due to the fact that Ramari was beautiful, had a well- going business, and her boyfriend cared so much about her.

Ramari didn't harbor any feelings towards Kyshon, she saw him as a best friend and nothing more. Yes, she did find him handsome but that was all. "Aye lady, can you stop lookin' at my mom like that" raylon said finally fed up with Nymia.

"excuse me little boy? don't you know to respect women" she snapped back. "can you just shut the fuck up" Kyshon mugged her, "we gone fuck with y'all, good game lil man. You had them lil niggas scared. bye mari and the rest of y'all" he said getting up from his seat. "kai don't bring that girl around my momma anymore, i like you but not her" raylon said to him causing him to chuckle.

"i got you" kyshon replied dapping him up. "ugh that bitch is a fucking mess" keisha complained. "aw mommy, bad wowd" mimi said covering keisha mouth with her sticky hand. "don't get popped mimi, im grown" keisha warned. "you ain gone pop no one" nuski said.

"guys can we just please just have a peaceful lunch" ramari finally said. She took off the hoodie that she forgot to give kai back and sat it down on the booth. The waiter finally came, a young guy around the age of 19-20. "my name is Micheal, I will be your server today what can i get for you" he asked looking at ramari.

" Medium cheese pizza, light sauce, and 2 sprites" she spoke up for her and raylon. Tootie spoke next, "wings and coke" he said. "can we get a Large pepperoni pizza, a apple juice, 2 teas and a fruit punch" keisha said ordering for her family.

The waiter left and brought back the drinks, "can i get your number" he asked ramari. "um im grown" ramari said back. He chuckled, "i'm 19" he said. "26, you're a baby to me" she laughed a bit. Keisha grabbed her phone texting ramari.

girl get his number, when was the last time you had sex? It could just be a lil fling, and he is grown

Ramari opened the text, reading it then looked up at keisha shaking her head. "age ain't nothing but a number" he said looking down at ramari. He wasn't ugly, but ramari found him too young. "stop flirting with my mom" raylon mugged looking up from his phone, he was playing mobile nfl and was very intrigued.

"y-you got a son that old" the waiter, Micheal asked.

__________________________________
(sorry if there are mistakes, didn't edit - a/n)

Thank you sm for the book ideas!! bigdickwill