4

RAMARI RANAE YOUNG

Monday | Mimi Birthday| Keisha and Nuski house |

| Keisha and Nuski house |

"Hey girl, come on in" keisha said letting me and ray in the house. "thank you" i said walking in. "wassup nuski, hey kai and his girl" i waved at them. "you look cute" keisha complimented me. "thank you so do you" i said back, and everyone said hey back. I gave them all quick side hugs except kai girl.

"now where is the birthday girl" i asked looking around. "Teetee mar" Mimi screeched running towards me, i picked her up kissing her on the cheek. "happy birthday pretty girl" i said. Ray greeted everyone and went straight to baby jay room.

"BABY JAY, YOU NOT GONE COME DOWN HERE AND SPEAK TO THE COMPANY" keisha yelled up the stairs. "it's fine, you know kids don't be caring" i chuckled.

A few more children arrived with their parents from her daycare, and everyone went to the backyard. The kids had a great time, jumping on moon bounces, face painting, eating burgers and hotdogs.

Kai tried to speak to me, in which i ignored him. I don't need the drama in my life right now. Tootie was dropped off and was at the basketball court with ray and baby jay.

Diana is technically ray cousin, she is from Xavier's dad side of the family, the aunt daughter so tootie and ray is cousins. I literally found that out like a few days ago.

"c'mere mari" nuski waved me over to him. Him, keisha, kai and his girl was standing beside the back door. I got up from my seat and went over to them. "yeah" i asked. "someone here to see you" Nuski said opening the back door.

I looked at them confusedly, before entering it. As i continued walking, i saw a familiar figure walking towards me. "ash" i croak out.

He flashed a smile holding his arms out, "ash" i basically screamed running into his arms, jumping on him as my legs wrapped around his torso.

OMNISCIENT

He chuckled rubbing her back as she cried a little. "wh- h- how did you get out" she asked him, sniffing. "he got out early got out early for good behavior" nuski said. Kai stayed quiet, a felt a bit jealous of the way Ramari embraced Ashoni. Although he missed ashoni, Kai been aware ashoni was out. He went with nuski to pick him up yesterday.

When ashoni got out, he first got hisself together, getting a haircut and things of that nature. Ramari got down, and hugged him again, "can't believe you didn't tell me you were out" she said sniffing. She punched him in the chest, "ray is gonna be so excited to see you" she said.

Without realizing Ramari admired the way he changed, he got more tattoos, and more muscular. "can i get my face back shawty" he asked her. Ramari felt a sense of relief knowing his was back, it somehow brought her comfort and nostalgia that the gang was back, of course without Xavier.

She grabbed ashoni hand, "come on" she dragged him back outside to the backyard. "ray" mari called out to him, he was in now in the moon bounce. Raylon looked over their way, seeing his mom then noticing ash. His eyes lit up as he ran over to ashoni hugging him.

"wassup lil man" ashoni said rubbing raylon head. "sup shoni" raylon said back smiling hard. Everyone was happy that ashoni was back, unaware of the things about to go down.

( sorry y'all this chapter was short LOL)
also excuse the mistakes, ion like rereading my chapters - a/n