18

|| ASHONI LEVELL | ASH ||

"babe why you always on your phone" Sydney made puppy dog eyes

"babe why you always on your phone" Sydney made puppy dog eyes. "handlin' business shorty" i said looking down at my phone. "well come handle me" she winked pulling my arm.

this girl is corny as shit bra

"chill, im not in the mood" i said pulling my arm back. "you're never in the mood" she said crossing her arms pouting. "why you acting like a baby. you too damn grown forreal" i said.

"shut up ashoni" she huffed walking into MY room. My phone started ringing. "yo" i answered. "wassup ash, we on our way" nuski said. "damn nigga you wasn't even gone tell me" i asked. "ain't i tellin you right now" he asked.

i hung the phone up and unlocked the door. "aye you gotta go" i opened my door to see sydney on her phone probably texting her lil hoe ass friends. "what you mean i gotta go" she asked. "i mean what i said" i said in a duh- tone.

"i'm not leaving. why you want me to leave? you got another girl coming over here" she started barraging me with questions. "fuck up Sydney. if i say you gotta go, you gotta go. Fuck allat conversation and back and forth" i stood there staring at her.

"do you even like me" she asked. "bra, i got people coming up. leave nigga" i mugged her. "i see how it is" she nodded getting out the bed, sliding her slides on and grabbing her purse.

"don't call me again." she said with tears in her eyes. i shrugged. I really try to care but it's hard for me to, i don't know why.

I mean she was a cool lil nut, but all that relationship shit was out the window for me.

...

"wassup" nuski, shaad, this new nigga, and kai dapped me up. i ain't comfortable with people ion know being in my crib so i looked at nuski. He already knew what i was on.

"aye mari droppin the kids off, she going somewhere with her lil boyfriend" nuski said sitting on my couch. "what boyfriend" i said with my brow raised. "ian meet him yet but key told me bout him" he said.

"oh yeah?" i asked sparking up a jay after i had finished rolling it. "where white girl at" kai asked. "who" i asked. "your girl"

"that ain't my girl" i chuckled shaking my head. Him and nuski looked at eachother. "why y'all bringin' new folks in my crib, you know ion roll like that" i said nodding towards the shaad nigga.

"chill ash, he ain't even like that" kai said. "yea ard" i mumbled. We chilled for an hour or so until someone knocked on the door.

"that's probably mari with them kids" nuski said. Kai got up to get the door. "wassup" he looked her up and down. I can't even lie, she looks good as shit. She look thicker too, her and that boy must be fucking. i should put a bullet through that nigga skull.

"hi" mari said snapping me out my thoughts. "wassup" i stared at her. She was wearing this tight black bodysuit, with her rick owens, her hair was blonde and long. She ain't never wore her hair like that before. i licked my lips staring without even realizing until after the fact.

"wassup shoni" raylon came over and dapped me up. Baby jay and tootie dapped me up too. "hi uncle shoni" baby jay and tootie said. they greeted everyone else in the room. "put that out" mari said looking at my jay.

"this my house shorty" i chuckled. i was been gonna put it out when they came but now that she demanding me, that's dead. "ashoni the kids are here" she said crossing her arms as she looked down at me.

this girl beautiful asf

"chill" i said, sitting my almost gone jay in the ashtray. "thank you" she smiled a little, this the most prettiest girl i've ever seen. "that's you" shaad asked staring at mari with his googly eyes. nigga is ugly as fuck. "no-" "yea nigga watch the fuck out" i spat cutting mari off. "what about this lil boyfriend you got mari" nuski interrupted looking at her with a raised brow.

"ummm we not even dating yet, mind yo business" she said putting her hand up playfully. My eyes followed her every move. She don't know i'll bend her over the kitchen counter right now.

Then i remembered why i fell back on her, she like playing in my face. "okay ima go, bye baby" she said kissing raylon and giving the rest hugs. She waved at me and turned around. Her ass got so fat.

"you can stop staring" she said without looking back but i can see the smile on her face even though she didn't turn around. I look over to kai to make sure he ain't looking at her. and this nigga eyes was basically popping out his head.

i grabbed the pillow on my couch and flung it towards his head. "fuck you do that for" he sucked his teeth. "cause i felt like it nigga, why you staring at her" i grilled him.

"cause I felt like it nigga" he said throwing the pillow back. "pillow fight" baby jay said getting another throw pillow off my couch. Raylon jumped on me with a pillow hitting me.

This kid like a stick, weigh no more then 40 pounds probably. I pick him up with one arm and throw him on the couch. "chill bra" i said.

tootie ran over to me as soon as he seen me throwing raylon on the couch, and tried to tackle me but tootie a stick too.

...