10

"what are you even talking about right now" Kyshon asked nonchalantly as he played the game with his headset on. "you know what the fuck i'm talking about kai! i know you like that bitch" she said pointing her finger in his face.

He smacked his lips, "move bra... and watch yo mouth" he said pushing her hand out the way. "There you go again ! standing up for that bitch... what's you're problem? isn't she fuckin' yo homeboy and don't she gotta kid by another homeboy... sounds like a hoe to me" she stood there with her hand on her hip.

He snatched his headset off irritably since he lost the game, and stood up. "SHUT THE FUCK UP NYMIA, DAMN" he yelled in her face before leaving the apartment they shared. She ran to the door yelling out, "and don't come back either" she said slamming the door again.

"bitch i pay the bills in here, you get the fuck out" he turned around going back into he apartment. "wh-what? i'm sorry kai" she said. Nymia was all the way supported by kai, she didn't have a job or nothing going for herself, kai gave her money and provided her with everything she wanted and needed.

"i won't question you anymore, okay" she said trying to ease the situation. "nah, leave. i'm tired of you, the disrespect, everything" he told her sternly. Her eyes filled with tears as she began packing her suitcase. "yeah nah, you might as well leave that there. i brought all this shit! This my house! these my clothes! everything mine, just leave" he yelled.

She started crying, to make him feel bad, he stood there with an unbothered expression waiting for her to leave. "you're kicking me out? im pregnant with your child kai" she broke down. "what? you ain pregnant by me" he spat. "then who else ima be pregnant by" she sniffed.

"not me, i can't even have kids ..." he said. "wh- why didn't you tell m- i mean obviously you got me pr-" she stumbled over her words. he just looked at her, as she walked out the house not knowing what to say. He sighed sitting on the bed. "can't even lie, the bitch did have good pussy" he mumbled before laying back on his bed.

He chuckled looking at the pictures him and mari took, months ago when they were actually close.

>>

>>

>>

>>

"damn i rlly miss her" he mumbled, going to her contact to unblock her

"damn i rlly miss her" he mumbled, going to her contact to unblock her. He pressed the call button, waiting for it to start ringing.

"what kyshon" she answered annoyed. "wassup with you and ash" he asked. "clearly nothing, why does it matter? u want me to fuck him or something" she asked before he hung up.

she gmfu onb he thought to hisself. Mari wasn't feeling kai anymore, she used to have a few feelings for him but it was never that serious. Kyshon was stuck in the pass, wanting nothing more then to be with mari, but when mari won't spare a glance at him he gets with another girl to attempt to make her
jealous.

although mari didn't show it, she did feel jealous occasionally, but she never made it obvious. a few minutes later kyshon received a few messages from ramari.

i'm done kyshon, stop calling, stop coming over, i don't even wanna be your friend anymore atp. you come with sm drama, i really appreciate what you did for raylon but i'm cutting ties with you. you're too problematic and i'm done.