7

RAMARI RANAE YOUNG

| Monday, My house |

okay before i start these next few chapters i wanna make some stuff clear, for starters Ramari is not a hoe!! She literally only has two bodies, one being when she slept with Xavier before raylon was born. after meeting xavier a few years later Ramari did not sleep with him, she only received head from him. And the other one being jasani ass.

She also only got head from a few other men ofc, including kai but that's all. So before y'all call her a homeboy hopper or wtv, she nvr had intercourse with any of them. OKAY LETS GET INTO THE CHAPTER!

I heard banging on the door and looked on my phone in my ring camera seeing ash and ray. i went downstairs to open the door for them. "hey momma" raylon said hugging me as i kiss him on the cheek. "hi baby, how was your day" i asked him.

"it was cool ma, me and shoni went to mall and got icescream" he said telling me about the stuff he did. "that's nice buba, now go get in the shower. you still smell like dirt" i laughed pinching my nose, causing him to suck his teeth.

"really momma" he rolled his eyes going upstairs. "damn mari, you couldn't even spare me a glance" ashoni chuckeled walking pass me into the house. "boy bye" i laughed.

"I'm tired esshit" he groaned flopping on my couch. "seriously ash? why you flopping on my shit like that. it was too expensive for allat" i said, and it was true, this all white couch was 50,000, because of the material it was made from.

"yeah yeah" he waved me off, taking his shoes off. "why you getting so comfortable" i said standing in front of him with my arms crossed. "chill mari, just vibe" he said grabbing my waist and pushing my on the couch.

"you wanna watch tv and order food" i asked. "yeah we can" he nodded. "alright, i'll be back, i gotta check on my child first, take those outside clothes off" i put my finger in his face before walking upstairs.

I was going to ask raylon if he wanted something to eat but when i went to his room my baby was knocked out. I shut his door lightly before going into my room and grabbing a furry throw blanket.

I walked in my room, grabbing a pair of my oversized basketball shorts. Ashoni was skinny so i knew he could fit them.

"took you long enough" he said as i walked down the steps. "well i was trynna find you some clothes, thank you" i said sarcastically throwing the shorts at him.

"preciate it ma" he smirked, taking off his pants and putting on the shorts, which actually fitted him perfectly. "my eyes up here" he said, i was unknowingly staring at his crotch area... why it look like a metal bar was right there.

I cleared my throat in embarrassment, "you can suck my dick... i wasn't even look at it" i rolled my eyes. "i can suck yo pu-" he smirked before i cut him off, "enough ashoni" i shushed him.

"what you want from here" ashoni asked me while looking at the chinese carry out menu on his phone. "ummmmm, you can get me shrimp and broccoli with steamed rice, no veggies" i told him. He nodded, pressing the call button and ordering the food.

"i'm picking the movie" i said snatching the remote off the table. I went to my firestick app, turning on poetic justice. "come here" he said, motioning me to move closer since we had a good distance between eachother on my large couch.

"ian never get to tell you this mari but you did a great job raising raylon. He a real good kid, hard worker, determined... and you're strong, you ran your business, raised raylon by yourself and got more things going for yourself" he said. I scooted near him, pausing the moving and looking at him.

"thank you ashoni. it really means a lot to me... thank you also for taking care of raylon as if he's your own. Raylon really adores you, i can see how much he view you as a father figure in his life"

He smiled before looking back at the tv. Ashoni was usually a goofy guy, but after getting out of jail, he became closed off and quieter. Maybe it was him maturing, or maybe he was going through things in jail.

"are you okay" i randomly asked him. He nodded without looking at me, "play the movie shorty" he chuckled. He wasn't wearing a shirt, showcasing his tattoo which spread over his chest and neck. i moved closer to him putting my throw blanket over his body.

-

"the food here" i said looking at my ring camera on my phone. He got up to go get our stuff and pay for it.

"finallyyy" i dragged when he came back with the food. "chill it ain gonna go nowhere" he chuckled handing me the bag. I opened it sitting it on my coffee table.

"what are you doing" he asked making me laugh cause he sounded so proper asking that. "nothing" i mumbled, picking all the broccoli out my food and putting it in a different container. He shook his head as i struggled with my chopsticks, "you're a whole child bra" he said laughing.

————————————————————————-

totally forgot about this book 😵‍💫

who do y'all ship tho, mari + kai, mari + ash or mari and someone else