12

continued....

i cleared my throat loudly. "you can stop staring at me, thanks" i say licking my lips. "anyway, since when has this happened" i said pointing at kai and ari. "of course you worried about that" i hear ashoni mumble. i scoff, mugging him. "worry about your girlfriend over there" i roll my eyes. "what happened to nymia" keisha asked giggling a bit.

is this bitch drunk, why is she giggling?

"mind yo business key" he glare at her. "who's nymia" she asked. "could've sworn y'all was messing with eachother for months how don't she know who nymia is" i question him. "hold on... let's start with introductions since we clearly not all familiar with eachother" i say being petty.

"i'm ramari" i smile at everyone and nod my head at keisha. "i'm keisha, and that's nuski my husband"

"not doing this shit" ashoni said lowly. "hi im sydney, ashoni girlfriend" she smiled sweetly. aww so cute. the thing that's really pissing me off is that this girl is fine asf. i'm internally rolling my eyes cause why is she so cute.

"i'm dianna, tootie mom and this is my boyfriend terrance" diana says. "and i'm ari, im sure y'all know kai" she says. "anyway" keisha mumbled.

"stop being messy" i hear nuski tell her lowly. "i'm notttt" she said throwing her hands up in defense. "back to nymia..." arianna said eyeing kai who's annoyingly staring at me. i eye buck at him then roll my eyes noticing ashoni also staring at me.

Ashoni scoffed then shook his head turning on his phone. "we not boutta talk about this now bra" kai said nonchalantly. "welp, i think ima go. It was great seeing you guys again" I said getting out my seat. I hugged mostly everyone except ash, kai and their gfs.

I say goodbye to all the other family members before leaving out.

"let's have a momma and baby day today" i suggested to raylon. "can ash come" he asked excitedly. "umm no baby, maybe next time okay" i told him. we were still sitting in the parking lot of the cook out.

"so where do you wanna go first" i asked him. "sky zone" he said. "boyy, that's so far—" i started off before he cut me off, "maa you asked" he groaned. "okay fine, turn some "crank" on or whatever you kids be saying" i said. He gave me that don't ever say that again look and i laughed before handing him the aux.

He scrolled the my apple music looking for music. I put my sunglasses on out the glove department and handed him the matching ones we had.

He turned on banking on me by gunna, and i turned on the gps on my screen in the tesla. I put my phone on dnd, and pull out the parking lot.

"she banking on me im the bank" he rapped. "i smack the lil bitch in the face" i said confidently. "ma that is not the lyrics" he face palmed himself. "oops my bad son" i laugh vibing to the music.

"so this girl was like "i can't be your girl cause i'm too old for you" and you know what tootie said ma" raylon said telling me a story about him and his friends since the ride was 45 minutes.

"what he say boo" i said all interested in the story, only because my son is telling it. "he was like age aint nuffin but a number" he said making a different voice to copy tootie. i laugh, "boy i heard you be doing that too". "yea ma, but the difference is ion get rejected cause i'm too fly" he said popping his imaginary collar.

i shake my head pulling into the sky zone parking lot. "you is too much little boy" i laugh. Before i could get out, "wait ma" he said hopping out the car. i waited and he came around opening my door. "aw stink who taught you that" i pouted because it was so cute.

"shoni, he said i should always open the door for a lady" he said proudly. "you know what else said" raylon said before having a full blown rant about ashoni.

"raylon, do you like ashoni that much" i ask him. "duh ma, if ian like dude, you think i'd be around him" he shrugged. "please don't make me pop you" i warn him and he laugh.

"come on boy so we can pay and play... ooh that rhymed didn't it" i laugh. he sucked his teeth trynna hold in his laugh. "mom... please tell me you gonna change" he said. "oh yeah totally forgot, i went to my trunk getting a extra pair of shorts and hoodie. i always keep a spare change of clothes in my car just cause you don't know what could happen.

We made our way inside, and i paid for the wrist bands for the night. We got our table to sit our things down. "wait for me ray, im gonna go change my clothes" i told him. "wait ma, can i get some pizza before you leave" he said. i nodded giving him a $20 bill from my wallet before leaving.

this boy just ate not too long ago

i changed my clothes and came back to see raylon still eating. He had brought 2 slices of pizza, "one for you" he said with his mouth full.

my baby loves his mother

"thank you baby" i smile at his small acts of kindness. I took the cheese off and wiped the sauce off then put the cheese back on. Raylon is clearly gaining my weird habits cause he literally did the same thing as me, i see the napkins with sauce on it. i laugh to myself before eating.

"okay you ready" i ask him. "let's go to dodgeball first" he said. There was a line there but we ended up waiting then joined the next game. There were a few teens and pre teens in this game, so raylon was the youngest... although i wasn't worried considering he plays all these contact sports.