15

continued...

| 2 hours later |

"mari you've been giggling this entire time" keisha straight faced me as she put all the sides she man in tuffawear .

"okay Murret ima call you later" i said into the phone. He smacked his lips, "you being fed right now ramari" he said mocking the tone of my voice when he said my name.

He ended up telling me his name was Keshawn Murret. This man could not stop talking about his daughter, but i understood why cause i love talking about my baby. He adored his daughter, riley.

I finished sitting all the plates down on the table and washed my hands. They were a few minutes away. i let out a breath, "let's figure all this shit out tonight" keisha said clasping her hands together.

i nodded in agreement. I called baby jay and ray downstairs. "wash your hands" i told them. "we just gone leave mimi alseep, she don't know how to act anyway" keisha said.

Everyone started arriving, this time we made it clear it was not a invitation for the "girlfriends" so if they came... they were getting put out. girlfriends also included ari.

"hey" i greeted them all, they all arrived at the same time. Nuski, ash and kai.

Nuski gave me a side hug and went to keisha. Kai and ash gave me a head nod. "it smells good as shit" kai said rubbing his stomach under his shirt. i laughed a bit and moved to the side so they can come in.

"okay now that everyone's here, have a seat at the dinner table" key clasped her hands together and motioned towards the dining room table. "girl this is not no tv show nor is we white" nuski said making the boys laugh.

she rolled her eyes, and they all got up and went to the table.

Everyone made their plates and we said grace. "i'll start this off since no one is talking, im sorry about everything. it was so very wrong of me to mess with both of you after my baby father died. that shit is crazy cause y'all are his homeboys too. plus kai i see you as a brother now" i said getting it off my chest.

kai cleared his throat before talking, "um... yea, that was also my fault, i basically took advantage of you while you were mourning. so i'm sorry" he said then took a bite out of his food.

"it's okay..." i said looking down at my plate. the kids were sent upstairs to eat so they didn't have to hear all of this. "but kai when the fuck you start talking to ari, first of all i could've sworn she was gay" i asked him. "she dm'd me and i thought she was bad so i replied" he shrugged. "hmm weird" i said.

We ate in silence with occasional conservation between me and key or key and nuski.

After a moment of silence i began talking. "ashoni im also sorry, i feel like i was showing mixed feelings towards you. i also want to let you know i harbor no ill feelings towards you and your girlfriend relationship. she's a very pretty girl" o said and he sucked his teeth shaking his head, "she ain't my girlfriend" was all he said.

"whatever" i waved him off. she definitely introduced herself as his girlfriend but i guess lmao...

"so you don't got nothing so say ash" key asked him and he smacked his lips. "bra mind your business keisha" he huffed. "you always actin' like a brat, we tryna forgive and forget ashoni" i sighed. "ard bra, fuck you want me ta say, "i forgive you" fuck nah. i actually don't nigga, cause you knew how- never mind bra before you piss me off." he said getting up and leaving.

"oh my freaking gosh" i groaned. "i don't even care anymore, im definitely not kissing his ass" i said eating more food.

"ard ima head out, we good now mari" kai said hugging me. "we are" i smiled hugging him back. "friends" i asked. "for sure"

"bye guys" i said hugging key, nuski, baby jay and mimi. "give me a hug ray" i said to raylon since he begged to go over baby jay house. i hugged him too and they left out.

________________________________

any ideas on some plots that can happen? idk what to write and i need some drama.

just so y'all know mari and ash not getting together no time soon😭

sorryyy^

y'all i was out alll day today give me a break💔😭