I've been Kidnapped

Another day of school ugh I don't want to go. Fuck. Shit. Kill me now. I guess I have to go. I get up and literally drag myself from my very very comfortable bed.

I lazily go through my clothes trying to find something to wear. That reminds me, note to self, need to go shopping. I get dress in leggings and a random shirt, I go down stair to only see guess who? No one, cause my mom is always at work and couldn't give two shits about her only daughter.

I get an apple and my bag and head to my car, but only to see that my mom already took the car, I guess hers doesn't work. Oh well then I guess I'm going to have to walk to school. Great way to start my day, thanks mom. If you haven't notice that was sarcasm.

I started to walk down a street that only hand a couple of houses. Nobody was around, it was just me walking down the street. Half way towards school I feel like someone is watching me, but I just shake it off.

I keep walking till I hear a branch break behind me. How can this be, there is no one near? I don't see no one, oh well it's probably a animal. When I turned around, the smell of alcohol filled my nose and after that darkness takes over my body. But still being able to hear someone shush me in a cooing like matter.

I wake up in an unfamiliar room, well it was more like a room without windows and the walls were cement so nothing can break through the walls. I'm just lying down on a mattress but with a blanket on top of me I open my eyes fully and realize I'm not alone in the room.

I turn around and there is a guy looking at me like a piece of meat "so I see you're awake" "no shit, where am I?" "Listen up don't talk back to me like that, and that's for me to know and for you to stay here and be a good girl." He says like this is nothing. "What do you want for me?" I started to panic now.

"I want you to be mine baby girl." He gets up and makes his way towards me I stand up quickly and my breath quickens. Like the oxygen is being sucked out of me. "Don't be scared baby girl daddy is going to make you feel good" he says grabbing me and he was leaning in, that's when I got all my force and pulled away.

"Don't call me that and stay away from me!!" I see him get angrier. "Hey you listen up you little bitch, don't talk to me like that I don't want to have to punish you on your first day and I have rules." he says smirking down on me, making me helpless and vulnerable. " #1 when I want to I want to, #2 don't talk to me like I'm nobody #3 when I talk to you, you answer back ,and #4 when I leave you better not try anything cause if you do, that's when I'm really going to punish you bad."

I just stayed quiet just looking at the floor at the edge of crying in fear "you got that?" I just stay quiet "YOU GOT THAT?" he screams which making me flinch "ye-yes." I say looking at the floor "good girl, well I gotta go I'll be back later you better not try anything you got it."

"Yes" I say trying not to blink cause if I do my tears will come out. With that I hear a door slam I just look at the plain walls. How can this be happening to me? I must be dreaming please Skylar please wake up please. I can't believe it....

I've been kidnapped....

{I hope y'all like this book. It's going to be a very very interesting book. This is book is kinda going to go beyond my comfort zone, but not in till like the 3rd or 7th chapter. Please comment down what you think about the book, I would appropriate it. 100 read for the next chapter}

[[[COMMENT & VOTE ]]]