Screwed

-Jack-

~Midnight~

I was awoken with sirens, jerking up instantly. I look out the window and up ahead of the hill, cop cars headed this way. "Shit." I mumbled under my breath. I grab a bag and stuffed everything I needed. Gun, first aid kit, bullets, clothes, shoes, girl clothes. I ran to Skylar's room opening the door up. I shook her awake, grabbing her and dragging her towards the back. When there was 3 bangs on the door. 

"Police open up!!" Yells a unknown person. I pull out my gun quickly pointing it to Skylar's head. "Make a sound and you die." I whispered under my breath, as she nodded still not knowing what's going on. 

"We have a report of you having a hostage!!" yells again a unknown person, that's when I stopped. 

It all adds up now. 

The reason Skylar took forever in the restroom, why that lady kept looking at me like I was a monster or something, why Sklyar nodded to her thinking I didn't see.

She told. 

"You bitch." I tighten my grip on her arm making her whimper in pain. I dragged her out through the back and pushed her into the car, slapping her out of anger. I run to my side and slid in still holding up the gun to her head. "Get down now!!" I whisper/yell. she obeyed and got down so the cops won't see her. I pulled out slowly making sure they don't see. I drive down the road seeing the cops still at my doorstep, well use to be my doorstep. I can't come back, well maybe when cop are not surrounding it. Once we are out of view I let at my anger out. 

"The fuck, you bitch!!! You told didn't you??!?!?" I yell. All I could feel was betrayal and sadness, she told when she told me she loved me. 

"Ja-Jack please-" she tries to speak, but hearing her voice only makes me angrier. I let the anger of being betrayed get to me, grabbing a handful of her hair around my hands, tugging on it harshly, hearing her whimper in pain. 

"I fuckin let you play me!! Why?! I love you, I did everything I could to make you happy. But your just like that bitch, but even worse!!" I yell out my feelings out on her. To me she deserves anything that is coming to her, but I can't help but let my conscience speak in the back of my head

No Jack, you love her let her explain. Son't do something you'll regret. 

But she did me so wrong, she deserves it. 

-Skylar-

My head pounds at the pain on him tugging on my hair making me cry out in pain. He found out, and I don't know what's going to happen next. I see the monster that use to haunt me every time I close my eyes, being released, taking all his anger out on me. And all I can do is try to loosen up his grip, as he continues to yells at me. 

"I fuckin let you play me!! Why?! I love you, I did everything I could to make you happy. But your just like that bitch, but even worse!!" he yells at me making me build up all the force that my little fragile body could do and get him to let go of me. 

"And you are still that bastard who destroyed me!!" I yell out. Worst choice ever. But I didn't get a chance to realize what I said, before everything went black.

I wake up with sound of water dripping, the air felt sticky and moist. I try to move a piece of hair out of my face, but my hands were tied behind my back. 

"Looks like the bitch has awoken." Says a voice I recognized, but it wasn't the one I use to know. And I couldn't help but feel my heart break a little. 

"Jack, please, let me go." I pout trying to get him to at least untie me. 

"No." he says smiling devilishly. Bitch.

He starts to pace around me giving me the same dark look. I have really screwed up. 

"how long was I knocked out?" I ask. "Like 2 days." he says with no emotions. Not even caring that I was in a mini coma. 

"I knocked you out good." He says bending down on his knees to my level, grabbing a handful of my hair. 

"That shows you to not mess with me again, because next time you won't wake up." He harshly lets go of my hair standing back up. 

"I went back to the house apparently cops aren't that smart to keep watch. But I took the liberty to snoop around."

I see is hand trail behind his pants grabbing stacks of letter, my letters

"So it was a game a along?!?!?" he screams, throwing the papers at my face. I could see the veins of his neck pop out and his eye gloss. I looked down, scared for my life. 

"LOOK AT ME!!!" he screams again. I look up and a tear rolls down. 

"Was it a game?" He sternly says. "Ye-yes, but then...no." I cry out. 

"What do you mean no?!" 

"I mean I fell in love with you. I hate you, but I love you so much. I wanted it to be a game, I wanted to me something that could make you crack and send me free, but I only grew to want to stay with you, to be with you." I cry out, I cry out my tears of pain, hurt, fear, but I still continue to love the monster in front of me. 

"UGHH!" He runs his hands through his hair frustrated. 

"Why do you lie to me?" 

"I'm not! I love you. I love you. I love you with every bone in my body even though you have broken them, I still love you. I will love you even though I want to deny it." I see him breath into his hands and lift his head back up. 

"So everything was a lie, the dad rapping you, the abusive mother, the suicidal thought." 

"NO! Those things were all true. Why would I lie about something like that?" 

"Why would you lie about loving someone?" That's when my heart fell. He was right, but I do really love him. This is no longer a game, it's my love. 

"But I didn't lie, please tell me you believe me. Please Jack." I cry out. 

"After my lifetime of pain, I could never believe a single word that comes out of your mouth. Just know if you thought this was worst, what's coming to you is even worst." And with that he left. 

He left. 

I had finally screwed up.