I give up

*Warning sexual content*

*Play Say something by A Great Big World when I tell y'all*

-Skylar-

I snap my eyes open when I hear doors opening. Jack must be back. I push myself up with my hands still tied together burning my wrists. But I couldn't see when it was dark. I hear muffles and bits of glass breaking with there each step towards me. Then a click, and all the lights turn on burning my eyes. I squint seeing Jack right in front of me.

"Missed me?" He chuckles loudly. He reacts of alcohol making my nose burn with the smell. "Jack are-are you drunk?" I ask making me scared because Jack when he is drunk he is capable of anything. "So, it's not like it concerns you." He says taking a seat on the chair that he has right in front of me, staring at me making me feel uncomfortable.

I was lost at words, not because he's drunk, but because of the situation. He just sat there not even bothered with the awkward silence.

"Jack please listen to me-"

"Oh my Godddd!!! Can I sit here without you apologizing like a bitch." I could feel my heart break from the choice of word he uses. "Jack please..." I start to sob out, I couldn't hold it no more, right now my emotions are unbelievable. "So the bitch wants to play. Okay I think that could be fun." He gets up making his way towards me, while I try my best to move back away from him. But I'm tied so not much I could do. He launches at me taking a hold of my hair roughly making me whimper in pain. He picks me up so I'm standing on my feet and he basically drags me to a corner section of the abandoned storage or something. He sits down on the kinda like ledge unbuckling his pants making my eyes pop out and start to water with tears because I know what's going to happen next. "No please Jack... don't do this to me please." He pushes my shoulders downs forcing me to my knees. He pulls down his pants leaving me to stare at his boxers that has the outline of his hard dick. He unties the rope that is around my wrist, when he does I quickly place my hands on my side while letting tears out. "Pull down my boxers." He commands, but I just continue to sob and shake. "I said pull down my boxers!!" I flinch at his loud voice. I bring my shaky hands to the hemline of his boxers, pulling them down slowly. His long length springs up hitting the bottom of his stomach, while I continue to sob. "Touch it." he commands once again, I look up to his eyes through my wet lashes, but when I did I couldn't find Jack, I couldn't find the guy that I fell in love with. I take a hold of his length, stroking it up and down. I hear him groan out in pleasure. "Put it in your mouth." I shakily bring my mouth to his length, rapping my mouth on his throbbing cock. He lets out a moan out before thrusting into my mouth making me gag. "Fuck yeah, gag on my huge cock baby." I started to sob even more, not knowing what to do, I couldn't breath. I try to push him away, but he holds onto the back of my head pulling my hair roughly. "Ple-please stop." I try my best to talk, but it only came out as muffles. "Beg for me to stop princesses." He starts to thrust into my mouth making his cock go to the back of my throat making me deep throat. When he lets go of my hair, I take this chance to pull away sobbing out. He pulls my face to face him while he jerks off to my face. "Open your mouth." He growls, but I shook my head no. Till I felt his cold hand slap me across the face making it sting so bad. He roughly pulls me face to face him, "Open. Your. Mouth." I slowly opened my mouth as he released his load into my mouth. I watch him pull up his pants, and walking out. I take this as a moment to spit out his cum crying loudly, hoping that maybe someone will hear my cries, but just as always, no ones there to save me.

*Play 'Say Something' right here*

I wake up with sun light shining in my face, I tried to move but my body only gave out. I was weak, it was a matter of time that I will die, maybe then it could be better. I could be in peace. But I couldn't help but think about the person who will cause my death. The pain that he has caused me, but I still love him. It's like with my mother, she would abuse me, but I still loved her because she's my mother. But Jack is different, even though he has hurt me, my heart still aches for him. 

I feel warm tears slid down my cheek, while I still layed down on the dirty floor not able to move. I could feel myself giving out. I could feel my eyes drop heavily and open weakly. The walls felt like they were closing on me, oxygen was running out. I tried, maybe if I do I could see Jack one more time. But as the thought crossed my mind, my heart only ached more. Goodbye Jack. 

I give up

Then everything was black.