The past

-Skylar-

~ 2 days later ~

I been in here forever that bastard hasn't come since the other night or day I don't know I lost track.

All I have done is sit here and drawn with the paper and pencil I found in the restroom. I like to draw because it helps me release stress, and in my case, I have a lot of it.

He hasn't come even once, not even to give me food or anything I'm not complaining because I'm really not hungry with all this stress and cry and always trying to figure out a way to escape, but always failing.

I think he's mad at me?

What if he punishes me like he said he would if I act bad?

When am I going to get out of here?

All these thoughts follow me to sleep as I shut my eyes still hoping this is a nightmare for the millionth time.
/////
I wake you to a loud bang followed with a crash. I open my eyes and the darkness reveals a dark figure.

Fuck.

The figure comes closer.

My heart drops to my stomach.

I start to panic.

As the figure come closer stumbling and barely able to walk. The restroom light that is shining through the little crake on the door cases a shadow on the only person I know that has a sharp jawline.

I began to relax and went to turn on the lights.

When I did the light reveals a drunk bastard (aka my kidnapper) all beaten up.

"My gosh what happen to you?" I say "wel-well I-I kin-kind of got into a-a um fi-fight and oh yea I drinked a couple of beers." he shrugged like its nothing "a couple! It's like you drunk the whole bar." I say running to the restroom to grab a washcloth.

When I got out, I see that he left the door open.

This could be it just leave Skylar, you can get out and forget about this like it never happen just leave.

I turn around and look at him he's just looking at me with swollen eyes.

I can believe I'm going to do this.

I walk up to him and took the wet cloth up to his wounds and slowly try to clean them up without it hurting.

"Jack, Jack Gilinsky." He says out of no where. "Umm what." I ask "My name is Jack Gilinsky." He says as I still clean up the dry blood on his nose "Why do you hate me?" he ask with the mix of hurt and curiosity in his eyes.

Like how do you want me to not hate you, you kidnapped me; you took me away from my family?

"Why did you kidnap me?" I shot back at him.

I hear him take a deep breath "Every single day I would see you walk to school, well when you didn't drive your car to school, but when you did I would see you. You had something that I couldn't get enough of even though I didn't know you. I guess kidnapping you was a wrong choice on trying to get you to talk to me, but who would talk to a nobody like me." He pauses like he's trying to collected his thoughts, but I then notice his eyes getting glossy. "Not even my parent's wanted me." I look at him now and see tears streaming down his face I pull my eyebrows together.
"What do you mean your parent's didn't want you?"

"When I was 11 my mom left me with my dad and took my sisters with her, at that time I thought she would come back, but once I got older I realized that she left for good. When I was around 13 my dad became an alcoholic he would beat me and yell at me saying that I was the reason my mom left. When I was 16 one day he just never showed up from the night before, at first I thought maybe he was at a friend's house, but after 3 weeks I realized that he left... just like my mom did. And I never knew the reason why they had to leave. Was I that awful that my parent had to abandon me like nothing?" he says while tears streaming down his face. I feel so bad for him.

"Hey ...look if they did that to you they weren't real parents. I know you might have loved them, but those are people who don't deserve to be loved and I know this is weird saying this to my kidnapper, but they don't deserve to be loved by you." I say looking into his swollen eyes.

"Here, you should lie down." I say pushing him a little back so he would lie down. I took off his shirt and pants and shoes and lied him down. I took the blanket that was here when I got here over him. I watch him knock out. I sigh.

What do I do now?

I look back and the door is still open. Maybe I can just look around. I get up being very quiet not wanting to wake him up. I go to the door to only see stairs. I go up further and see another door. I open the door revealing a dim hall way. I take a turn and see other doors.

Is this a house?

Was I in a basement all along?

I go around I find the kitchen, the garage, and the living room. I look around a little more and find what I come up with that it's Jack's room. I enter and get welcome with a clean room and a scent of his colon. I look around his room and find a picture of his family when they were together. Poor guy. I thought, just then I see a phone.

What should I do call my mom tell her where I am or tell her otherwise?

I take the phone in my hands and dial the number I memories by heart. 3 rings go by till the voice I been wanting to hear answers. "he-hello" it sounds like she's been crying. "mo-mom" "Skylar? Where are you?" "Don't worry about it mom. I'm okay." "When are you coming back?" I take a deep breath "Soon mom, I just need to take care of some stuff. Don't worry it's not bad." "Please come home." "Mom I can't. I love you. Just think of this as a temporary thing, I'll be back soon. I love you. bye." I hang up.

I hope I didn't make a mistake.

I get up and go back down to the basement to still see jack knocked out I sigh. How did I get myself into this? I lie down next to him and let my sleepy eyes close....

////

So I was thinking about cutting it short, but I was like nahh. I love y'all to much.

Did Jack's past make you cry??

if it did comment me your thoughts.

210 reads & 10 vote for next chap

[[[COMMENT & VOTE]]]