It's working

-Skylar-

~Next day~

I wake up to the sun in my face making me twist and turn. I turn and I see Jack. How peaceful he is when he sleep. I know we already talked about how he looks, but he is someone you never get tired of looking at. I see him twist and turn. Walking up slowly. He opens his eyes making a smile creep up on my face. He returns to me, "Good morning." I say softly. "Good morning beautiful." he says running his hands to the side of my face. "We should do something today, y'know have fun and spend it together." I say tracing patterns on his bare chest. "What do you have in mind?" He says messing with my hair. "We should go to the park or to the mall or we can go out to eat." I say biting my lip hoping he'll agree. He sticks out his lips nodding his head. "Only if you give me a kiss." He says smirking. I giggle leaning in, letting our lips crash together. Butterflies erupt. Damn it. I pull away resting my head on his beating heart listen how it quickens and how it's trying to go back to it's normal pace. "You should get ready." he says getting up. "Okay." he leans over the edge of the bed giving me another kiss. "I'll be back." he says exiting. I smile to myself.

It's working out well!

I get up and take a quick shower. I get out and get dress quickly. I brush out my hair, putting it up in a bun. I wait patiently, till he comes in. "Ready?" "Yup." I say popping the p. We walk out and he unlocks the door and we walk outside. Feeling the sun on my skin is amazing. I never thought to be so happy about seeing the sun. I taking the smell of grass, making it a smell that I miss. "Missed the outdoors?" He asks smiling at me. Hell yes. "kinda." I say getting in the car. "So where are we off to?" I ask looking out the window. "Uh how bout we go to the mall and go shopping!!" He says in a girly voice. "Yass." I say mimicking his voice. He laughs while taking a hold of my hand. I look at his hand holding mine and I just couldn't believe the affects he has on me. "Are you okay?" he says looking what i'm looking at and realizes it's our hands, he pulls his hand away. "Sorry." He says sighing and looking at the road. "No, no i'm sorry I was thinking." I say taking a hold of his hand again. "You don't have to pretend." He says parking into the malls garage. " I don't blame you if you're pretending, I would get why you don't love me." He says turning off the car. "Jack.." I say pulling him to face me. I crash my lips with his, letting our lips move in sync. I pull away slowly. "I love you. Why would I pretend something that I am feeling for you? I love you and that's it, there's no maybe's or acting." I say holding on to his face, but I couldn't help but feel guilty.

"I love you skylar." He says bring a smile to my face. "Now lets go have fun." I say getting out of the car. I make my way toward him and interlocking our hands together. We walk in and we get couple of looks, but not the looks I want. (A/N meaning she wants someone to notice that shes the girl that has been missing. Not like they were looking at them bad, but she wanted someone to notice) We start to walk around in few stores got a few things. We were having fun just walking around and talking and kinds judging people. (A/N I always do this, but I'm not mean, just a bitch.) We decided on enough on shopping and go to the food court. We ended on going to a pizza place. We go and sit down and start eating our delicious pizza. "So remember when you told me that you were practically famous?" I ask. he nods while drinking his drink. "So you really were famous?' I ask again. "Yup." He says taking a bit of his pizza. "What did you do, like how did you start to get famous?" I ask and I feel like I'm asking too much questions. "It's actually a funny story." He says laughing. "Um when we were like 10 we made a youtube channel. We would do music parodies and it was just fun." he says smiling about the memories. "Then when we were 16,we made vines. After that we were asked to be in this group and we started to sing and meet new people and we got famous." He says acting like it wasn't a big deal. "After that we made more and more music and y'know that happen, and we separated." he says looking down. "Um we should get back." He says looking up. "Can I go to the restroom?" I ask. "Uh yeah sure." He says getting up and throwing away our trash and walking me to the restroom. I smile and walked in. I wipe my smile off and I look around and I see a girl.

"Ma'am please listen very closely. I have been kidnapped...."

////////

OHHHHHHHH!!!!! Hey guys, yeah I know I haven't updated, and I'm sorry😩. Everything was going fine, I was attempting to get help, but then me and my friend got in a fight, and I lost him😭. Meaning I'm back at stage one with even worst depression😭😭.

Anyways go and follow my fan account at HTXP.JACKS go and follow please.

[[[COMMENT & VOTE]]]