I'm sorry

-Jack-

I paced around in this motel room that I have been staying in, because y'know criminal on the loose. This morning, last night came to me like bricks to the face. I was drunk. I wanted to hurt her, but not basically rape her. Even though I want to hurt her I still love her so much. I kidnapped her for a reason, and that reason was for her to be mine. Well at first I didn't think it through, but now this girl is my world. But I can't help but feel pain. It was game. It was a game for her to make me love her even more, and she got that. Now she's hurt.

Get your shit together Gilinsky.

I groan at the little voice at the back of my head because I know it's right. I grab my sunglasses and hoodie. I know what I have to do. But will she still love me?

I make it to the little abandoned storage unit that i'm keeping her in. I close the huge rusty sliding door, walking in. As I walk in, crunching of broken glass breaks beneath my feet with each step. I look at the mattress and panic. She not there. I feel my heart increase speed. I move my head side to side panicking, in till my eyes land on her body, in the corner. Basically life less. That's when my heart sank in my stomach. I run over to her flipping her over since she was on her stomach. Her face has cuts and bruises, with a busted lip. I feel guilt haunt me. This is my fault, I'm the one who hit her, the one who abused her.

I pick her up, carrying her like a baby. Well to me she is. She's my baby. And I have hurt my baby. I put her in the back seat of my car, quickly driving off to the motel. I drive so fast, over the speeding limit, but no cops stop me.

Are these cops stupid or something?

Either way I'm grateful.

I pull up to the crusty motel, probably parking cricket, but who cares at this point. I turn off the engine, quickly getting her, carrying her to the room I was assigned. Struggling to open the door, but thankfully opens. I lay her down on the bed, getting a wet cold rag slowly wiping her forehead trying to get her to wake up some how.

"Skylar, please wake up." I cry worried.

Damn Jack, how stupid can you be?

"I'm sorry."

This is all your fault.

"I'm sorry."

You hurt her.

"I'm sorry."

Your a monster!

"I'm sorry!"

I lose all control, crying out my eyes. Never in my life have I cried so much. I was angry at myself. I start to knock down tables, shelves, vases, anything in my way. I drop to my knees, letting it all out. 

"I'm just so sorry."

I had finally hit rock bottom, I never wanted to hurt her. Or kill her. I never wanted to do any of this, I just wanted her. The only thing you could hear in the room was my heavy breathing. Nothing else.

//

the end. 

maybe. comment if you think i should go on a little more? if not i'll write a epilogue?