I love you

-Skylar-

~5 days later~

I was sitting my room, where i'm locked in. My plan has gone somewhere, but it's not there, yet. But I feel like I shouldn't do it. Like I should, but not for what i'm intending. I have gotten to know Jack as himself. We do sometimes fight, but it's not big like they use to be.

I feel something towards him, but not enough to stop me from doing it.These walls feel like there closing in on me. Sometimes I can't breath. I want out. I want to leave. I can't no longer. I'm trying my best, but it seems not even my best can crack him. I believe that I can make him love me, but he is on the road of misery. I'm giving my all, that I can't take back. I know he feels something, but maybe no...

I get interrupted, by the door opening and once again, I hide my writing. I see Jack pace back and forth running his hands through his head, as I sit there in confusion. "Jack, what's wrong?" I say getting up and holding him. "I just...UGHh!" he turns around and punches the wall. "Jack, What is wrong?" I say raising my voice. "My fuckin dad, he has contacted me. I just UGHh, I can't he-he just needed money, probably for his fuckin drinking problem!!" he says grabbing the lamp about to throw it and the wall, but I stopped him. "Jack, Jack look stop, you need to breath in, breath out!!" I say, as he puts the lamp down and sit down on the bed, putting his head down on his hands. "I just, he didn't even say how you been or sorry son I left you." he says letting tears stream down his face. "Jack, look at me." but Jack didn't budge. I took a deep breath and walk towards Jack and straddled him. I sit on his lap, making him look at me. "Jack, look don't let him bring you down. I know what he did was fucked up, i'm not asking you to forgive him or give him what he wants, but don't let that asshole get to you." I say. But all he does is stare, shocked at my actions. "Please don't do this." he says softly. "Do what?" I say pulling my eyebrows together. "Making me believe that you love me." He says making me frustrated. "I believe there is love in you. You're just afraid to love again. I am more than what you think I am, but just take a chance and let me in, don't let the past dictate it. I believe that you can love me, but your lost on the road to misery. Don't complicated it just because of your pass, I know, It's fucked up, but please let me in." I say cupping his cheeks. Shocked of what I just said. I see a tear slip out of his eyes. The second time I seen him cry. The second time, I see the real him. "Please tell me you love me even if it's fake because I don't even care right now." He says making me feel more bad for him. "I love you Jack.... but it's not fake." I say looking him deep in his eyes. Where I see hurt, pain, anger...his story. We slowly started to lean in making the space between us decrease. Till there was no more space between us. I let my lips move with his. Kinda enjoying it, kinda not. It's like kissing someone you hate but have to love.

//////

Hey umm, sorry I haven't update and I know I have no excuse. It's summer and yeah. But still let's just say I'm heart broken and all I want to do is watch Netflix and pretend I'm married to Jack so I don't feel lonely :'( Anyways I will try to update, but idk.

[[[COMMENT & VOTE]]]