Suspect

"Ma'am please listen very closely. I have been kidnapped..."///

-Skylar-

"My name is Skylar Sivan. Don't call the cops right now, but tell them my name, tell them the man that kidnapped me, his name is Jack Gilinsky. Dark hair, dark brown eyes, sharp jawline, and has a buttchin. He has me in a house near rose street. Please this is not a joke." I say walking out. "Hey what took you so long?" he asks. "long line." I say, as we start to walk. I turn back and I see the lady looking at me, I nod my head and turn around before Jack sees me. The lady seem scared and shock. I would be too, you don't just go to the restroom and someone just tells you they have been kidnapped.

~Police Pov.~

We walked in the mall, apparently someone saw someone that is missing. I make my way towards the lady. "Hello ma'am, My name is officer Gomez, can you explain to me what happen?" I say. "Yes, I was in the restroom when this girl, with light brown hair, hazel eyes, she told me her name was Skylar Sivan. she said she was kidnapped by a guy name Jack oh what was it again, uhm Gilinsky, yeah that was it. She said he has, dark hair, dark brown eyes, and uh a butt chin. She says he has her in a house near rose street. She didn't look like she was in danger, but she told me to tell y'all." she says. "And by any chance did you get to see the guy?" I ask. "Kinda, he's tall, like around 6" foot something. He's hair is quiff and that's all I got to see." she says looking worried. "Okay thank you very much, lets just hope we can find her." I say nodding and walking out with my other officers. I get in the car and type in the name Jack Gilinsky. He seemed familiar, but eh. I look him up and a guy with the same descriptions comes up. I do a little more research. He was famous, well that explains. But he has a clean record, I don't get it. I next look up the name Skylar Sivan, a girl with the same descriptions comes up, but she is one of the girls that has gone missing. But why was she in the mall, with him? Kidnappers are a little more smarter than that. I look up this guys address and it is near rose street. We got the man. I grab my walky talky "401 we got a suspect for the disappearance of Skylar Sivan, I'm going to need back up on rose street." I say "On there way officer Gomez."

(Skylar's Pov)

Well I'm back in prison. Nothing else to do. what if that lady thought it was a joke and doesn't call the police? What if the information that I gave her wasn't enough to fine me? what if they never find me? What if I change my mind? What if I don't want to go? No skylar. Your going insane. I let out frustrated sigh. I lean over the bed, and pick up one of the corners of the matters taking out what I have been writing since I been here.

I feel what I did to get out of here was wrong. I feel like I have fallen in love with someone I can't love. No. I am in love with some I can't love. I want to leave, but then I don't. I have gotten to know him, the real him. We can talk like all this is not happening. Like he is not the monster who has taken me from my life. I want to stay, I really do. But what I did could ruin it. I want him, I want a us, but know i don't think there will be a us.

I Skylar Sivan has fallen in with the one who I thought I would hate for eternity, Jack Gilinsky.

I sigh putting down the paper. I place back all my writing back to my hiding place. I look around my dim lighted room. I sigh once again of being alone, hating the feeling of being alone. I rest my head on the soft pillow. Dreaming that I could wake up from this nightmare, but wanting Jack to be part of my life when I wake up.

(Jack's Pov)

I sit down on the edge of my bed wondering if this is all fake. I took a girl from her everything she had. I mistreated her, but she has fallen in love with me, and I have to. She makes me forget. That day she told me she hated me was the day I thought there was no more hope on trying to find love for me. The love I had ever had was taken away from me as a little kid. But she brought it back, the love I once lost for everything has been brought back to my once use to be my cold heart. But I couldn't help but think that something wasn't right. How can she love me? How can she still find love for me, if I'm the one who did horrible things to her? I groan in frustration. Maybe I need a nap, yeah that should help me. I lay down resting my head on the soft pillow knocking out instantly.

///////

Thoughts??

{COMMENT & VOTE}