REAL Epilogue

2 years later

Dear skylar,

Today would of been two years since you died. From where i'm writing this is in prison. I know what I did was wrong, I still can't get your pale face out of my head, or the face of your mother when they took me to court. I have hurt you so much. And I can't live with myself because my last words to you were how much I hated you, but truly, I loved you. I still love you. You were this girl that would walk up and down the street to go to school or go home. You were the girl who would just stay home and just chill. You are the girl that I fell in love with. And each day, everything comes back to me like knives to the heart. And in the end, all I can say is how sorry I am. And it's sad because I can't physically tell you, physically hold you. I can't do nothing because your gone. My sunlight is gone. My intention was to never hurt you, but I did the exact opposite. Behind these walls they say there's flowers, rainbows, light, happiness, but I seen them all already. I saw them in you. But your gone so what's left? You made me the happiest I have ever been. You made me forget my past, you made me feel like I could be who I was, be free from life. But now your gone. And it's because of me. It's all my fault. It was a game to make me love you, but what was the point of it if I was already deeply in love with you. You just wanted to be free. Like how you made me feel. Sometimes I wonder if you ever loved me too. Sometimes I wish this was just a sad dream, but then I don't because I would of never met you. This is my reality, and in my reality I hope that you have forgiven me, because I was only a crazy guy that was manly in love with you and fucked up along the way of loving you. I love you Skylar, heaven really did get a angle.

love,

Jack Gilinsky

I put down the letter along with the other letters that I written to her, even though I know she would never read them.

"Aye Gilinsky, you didn't come to the mail hand out today." One of the guard that I'm cool with tells me. Yeah I know, a prisoner and guard hanging out *gasp*. But it's not like that. "Well I never get mail so what's the point." I lay down on the very uncomfortable bed that I have gotten use to over these years, putting my arms behind my head. "Today you did." He hands me the letter before walking out of my cell.

I sit back up looking at the letter. All it had was a address, no name or nothing. I open up the letter from the back taking out the neatly folded paper. Reading the paper instantly.

Dear Jack,

Where do I start? How bout how are you? I heard you went to prison. It's good that you have taken your mistake seriously. I still think about you every single day of my life. It has turn into a routine to think about the past. I wanted to let you know that I'm alive. I always have been. They forced me into hiding so you can confront since you were a criminal. I didn't want to, but I never wanted to get kidnapped in the first place either. I know you have questions, and your probably feeling angry that you surrendered for nothing. I'm sorry. But I want this letter to tell you answers that you had in the past. Yes I did love you, very much actually. But you never gave me the time to answer or explain. Yes, It was a game, at first. But it turn into me wanting to stay, but you thought otherwise. I don't blame you, all your life you have been hurt in some very fucked up way. Why would you believe me? But I am now telling you the truth. I love you very much, I still do. But it's been two years, and in those two years they have forced my to talk to people about the situation you put me in. They say it's bad to love you after you kidnapped me, physically and mentally hurt me, and raped me. Those things are bad, but I still find myself loving you. Meaning I can't be with you. Not in this life. And it frustrates me because It's wrong, but even though your hurting me it felt so right. But I'm just talking like a crazy person. Because I have came to conclusion that I am crazy. It it sucks because you had this effect on me that no one else has and It sucks that I'm being forced to forget you, I am being forced to love someone else when I hate them. I'm being forced to leave you in the past, but I don't want too. I want you to be in my past, present, and future. My mom is forcing me into marrying someone. He's a singer, but he could sing me thousands of songs, but your voice will still be my favorite. I want to see you again, so please put me in your visiting list. I want to see you before I have to fake love someone. I want to see your eyes one last time, I want to hear your voice, I want to tell you what I should've said long time ago. I'll be coming on Saturday. Hope to see you. I love you Jack. Always will.