I did it!!

-Skylar-

We slowly separated from the kiss that I was force to do, if not I will never get a chance to get out of here. Our eyes slowly meet, and can I just say, I almost felt guilty. Almost. "I'm so sorry Skylar, I'm so sorry, but I just love you so much." And with those words I kissed him again, but more stronger, more powerful. Just giving him a taste on what he thinks he has.

I did it!! I made him fall in love with me. He trusts me now. Now all I need to do is find a way to get out. Maybe ask if we can go out? Say I need new clothes. That I need fresh air. I don't know. I hug my knees up to my chest and look out the window.

Maybe not?

Maybe I do love him?

No. No. No. Skylar your crazy, you can't love him. Ugh. It's complicated. I learned so much about him. Me and him are not that different. We understand each other. My whole life I always wanted someone to know what it feels like to have no one to talk to. To have no one to ask for help. And I found him. He's not that bad. But I just want to get out. Be free. And I feel that I'm never going to get the chance to do that. I sigh in frustration. Do I love him? Do I not? No I can't.

........

I lay in bed with the lights dim, making it peaceful. My eyes slowly start to get heavy and I'm slowly starting to fall asleep. I look out the window studying the dark blue night sky that is full with bright stars. I smile at the thought of being free. I look down to the floor going back to my trace. I hear the door creak open, but I didn't move. "Skylar?" I hear Jack say. "Mhm." I say still letting my eyes fall heavily then open tiredly. "You asleep?" he says walking in shutting the door behind him. "no." I say softly. I feel him slip in beside me, feeling his body heat next to me. I turn to face him, resting my head on my arm as I study him. I continue opening my eyes tiredly and shutting them heavily, as he runs his fingers through my hair. I study his perfect face. I see how his eyes are so focus on me, the way he kinda sucks on his bottom lip, making me smile. "What's going on in that beautiful head of yours?" he ask. "Nothing, you?" I say. "You." he replies making me smile even more. "Jack, do you love me?" I ask randomly. If this plan is going to go on I need to know for sure."Yes." he says softly still running his fingers through my hair. "Kiss me?" I say letting the best of me get to me. He looks at me then at my lips slowly leaning in. I could feel his warm breath against my lips, till I feel his soft lips on mine. Our lips move perfectly together, as I run my fingers from his neck to his hair. Tugging a little. I hear a low moan escape from him. I smile into the kiss. We slowly pull away, but his eyes our still close. He slowly opens his eyes meeting mine. I study him again. All I see is him, nothing else. Not the window that has the view to the beautiful sky that makes me feel free. Or the dim lights making it peaceful. All I see is him. I snap out of it and smile, making him smile. I wrap my arms around his torso feeling so warm in his arms. "I love you Skylar." He says, making me look up at him. "I love you Jack." I say resting my head on his chest that rises up and down slowly.

But i'm afraid that I was telling the truth when I told him that.

///////

It's short, but it's something lolz😂😂. Anyways I have been trying my best to get help with my depression. i'm getting there, but I'm not there yet. i still need time and yeah. So If I don't update when i suppose to or when I say I will, I can't I'm sorry. I know some of y'all have messaged me asking when I'm going to update, and I don't want to seem like a liar, so I'm sorry. Hope y'all understand.😩😘💖

[[[COMMENT & VOTE]]]