Two

Edited January 2023

🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋

I was walking with Danny to her dorm after already dropping off Kyle at his

I was walking with Danny to her dorm after already dropping off Kyle at his. She was really nervous about her first day of school, especially since it was a boarding school so I wouldn't see them much and that hurt me but they would be safe. I made sure they settled into their dorms. I left Kyle a phone, which the school allowed but it was only to be used once classes were done for the day. And I also made sure Danny had her magic safe away, with a bracelet that made sure she was in control. 

Over the summer she was amazing and did just fine learning, but still, she was a kid and emotions played a role in magic. 

Despite the kids now in school, it was time to face the real problems that called my attention. Elijah was missing. And much to my dismay, and lack of surprise, I had no doubt Klaus had something to do with his older brother's disappearance. Luckily Elijah and I had a plan, if he didn't contact me after a week or two then I was to head to New Orleans and, believe it or not, knock some sense into Klaus. 

So after I said my goodbyes to my kids, I got in the car and drove down to New Orleans, more specifically to the middle of nowhere where there were dozens of plantation houses. 

It had taken me at least three hours to get there, the baby decided to be active while on the road. But I had gone back to the cabin to grab a few things, including the grimoire, Elijah's blood, a few maternity clothes along with Kol's (like I said his clothes were comfortable and I enjoyed wearing them), some of mine, and Kol's urn. 

Pulling up to the plantation house I saw the door open and there was Klaus and Rebekah standing outside, looking like they were ready for a fight. Guess, someone got them in a mood. 

Getting out of my car, their faces soften and turned more into a small shock when they saw me. I walked around and their faces were really surprised. 

"Surprise," I said with my arms out and a smile on my face.

Hayley came out and immediately ran to me. 

"Clary!"

I hugged her as she did the same. Hayley then pulled back and her eyes looked at my stomach as did Rebekah and Klaus.

"How...?" Hayley said. 

"It's a long story, but first thing first," I said placing a hand on my stomach. "I really need to use the restroom."

"Come on," Hayley said leading me inside. 

"Clarissa," Rebekah said coming with us. "You better tell us everything."

🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋

I was sitting on the couch with Klaus and Rebekah sitting across while Hayley was beside me after I had gone to the bathroom. Not that I minded them watching while I was currently eating a cinnamon roll and ignoring their glares.