Five

Warning

-foul language

-violence

-smut (⚠️-warning sign)

Edited January 2023

🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋

NEXT DAY

Klaus was pacing back and forth at Rouessou's waiting for Sophie. When she did arrive he grabbed her and took her back to the plantation and dropped her down onto one of the couches.

"We had a deal," Klaus said angrily with Rebekah in the room. "You protect my unborn child, I dismantle Marcel's army. And whilst I've been busy fulfilling my part of the bargain, you allowed our family to be attacked and almost killed by a gaggle of lunatic witches."

"I had nothing to do with that, I swear. Hayley and I are linked, remember? If she dies I die."

"Then who were they then?" Rebekah asked. 

"They were a faction of extremists," Sophie replied. "Sabine stupidly told them about some vision she had about the babies."

"What kind of vision?"

"Look Sabine, has them all the time. They're totally up for interpretation," Sophie explained. "I'm guessing she's wrong on this one."

"And how, may I ask, was this particular vision interpreted?" Klaus asked.

"You seem unfazed," Sophie caught one. "You know there was another baby from your family?"

"That is none of your business," Rebekah said standing up. "And will remain so."

"Tell us, Sophie," Klaus said. "How?"

"Pretty much that both babies will bring death to all witches."

"Ah, well, I grow fonder of these children by the second," Klaus said happily.

🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋

FIRST POV

CLARISSA

I woke up to bright light coming from the small opening in the curtain. Slowly I moved to sit up but something was holding me down. I turned, confused, then I saw him. He was here and there was a weight lifted off of me. Now facing him, I place my head on his chest just to listen to his beating heart.

He was alive.

I place my hands on his chest and felt his grip tighten around me.

"Morning, darling."

Oh, his sweet beautiful voice.

I hugged him tightly. "Don't you dare leave me again, do you understand?"

"I don't plan to," Kol whispered against my head. "Not now, not ever."

Kol sat up as I did as well and we both looked at each other. Kol raised his hand and brush his thumb against my cheekbone.

"Those tears for me?" He asked giving me a small smile.

"What do you think?" I asked grabbing either side of his face. 

Kol leaned in as well and crashed our lips on each other.

This was real, he was real. He was here now and forever.