Twenty-Six

Note: We're continuing on. This second season of the original is actually going to zoom by pretty fast with Esther, Mikael, and Claudia because the biggest threat in my opinion is Daliah.

⚠️Warning⚠️

Injuries, language, mentions of blood, violence

Edited April 2023

🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋

Whitmore

Whitmore

It was strange, or rather awkward when Kol and I walked into Alaric's apartment. Kol walked in after me, and looking around it was almost like his old apartment with a bunch of books on the shelves. Walking over I heard Kol scoff as he read the title of books.  

"You've turned to the human version of magic instead of contacting an actual witch?" Kol asked. "As if that's going to help."

"In case you haven't noticed, we're a bit low on witches around here," Alaric said. 

"Clearly," Kol began scanning through the books. "Though most of this is ludicrous there are small hints of truth here and there mixed in with all the bogus."

I took the books from my husband as he smiled then headed to the couch. Placing them back I followed after him only to meet Alaric's gaze.  

"How are you alive?" Alaric asked with a voice of disbelief. 

"Never died," I answered sitting beside Kol. "I um... I had to go into hiding so we can get Esther and the werewolves who wanted me dead off my back. I couldn't well you know deal with everything."

"Your kids," Alaric siad. "I'm sorry."

I looked at the floor while taking Kol's hand. We still had a part to play. Pretend the kids were gone even if that wasn't true. Alaric would only see it as a part of a lie though, it wouldn't be until after I told him the whole situation would he understand the truth.