Eighteen

Note: We'll get to see Jacob's side of the story and Clarissa's as they are now in two different places. Jacob is going to get involved with the whole Mystic Falls gang while he and Stefan keep the fact they're father and son close to them and no one else. 

Also, we're nearing the end of the first season of the originals, buckle up it's going to be a rollercoaster.

Edited March 2023

🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋

Mystic Falls

THIRD POV

Jacob knew the moment his father, Stefan asked for help, he was screwed. He agreed sure but he didn't realize that helping his father meant being locked up in the same cabin as Caroline, Damon, Elena, and a guy named Luke, who as it turned out is part of the Gemini coven. The same coven that would banish or do terrible things to his twin sister. So Jacob is planning on being extra precautions with Luke Parker.

Arriving at a cabin, Damon looked at the dirty blonde guy who he'd finally noticed was tagging along. Damon knew him but he hadn't gotten around to knowing the guy yet. 

"I don't recall calling for your help?"

"Don't remember caring for your opinion," Jacob snapped back.

Damon smiled and nodded. "Touche."

Elena and Caroline glanced at each other inside.

"Is it weird that Clarissa's brother is sort of hot?" Elena whispered.

"Trying to move on from Damon so soon?" Caroline asked jokingly. 

"No, but I guess I miss Clarissa, she's been distant. How did we lose her?"

Caroline looked at her friend. "We didn't lose her, she made her decisions. Besides look at her now, she has kids of her own now, Elena it's not like we lost her shes moved on."

Elena nodded as she and Caroline were unpacking food into the cabinets. "I know but... she's with Kol. One day they'll have to face the idea that one is immortal and one isn't. Do you ever think  she'll become a vampire?"

"She will," Caroline said. "I think Kol and her want to experience the little time she has to just be human and you know a witch."

"Bonnie's mom was devasted that she couldn't do magic. I don't know how Claire's going to take it."

"My sister will be fine," Jacob walked over to them as they jumped. "She has her husband and her family, there's nothing that'll change."

"But being a vampire changes you," Caroline told him. 

"It only amplifies what you are," Jacob said picking up a small bag of chips. "I may not have known my sister long but I've seen who she is. So please, I ask you don't talk about her like you know what's best for her or question her choices."

Jacob walked away as Stefan came in. "Jacob, is everything--?"

"Have to admit, you certainly have an interesting choice in friends," Jacob said then headed upstairs. 

Damon walked inside with Luke who was preparing to do the spell. 

"What's with him?" Damon asked. 

🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋

Jacob was by in that back looking out to the woods. He lit a cigar while he had grimoires spread out, a candle with a silencing spell so no one can hear. Luke was doing the cloaking spells while everyone else was preparing for games. Stefan saw Jacob outside and then headed out to the back.