Twenty-Five

Note: We're gonna briefly go over what Rebekah's life was like when she was in "exile." And then catch up on everything else. Happy reading. 

New character-- Scott Eastwood as James Wadsworth. 

⚠️warnings:⚠️

 POV jumps

Small violence.

smut

Edited April 2023

🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋

[Flashback] After Rebekah left New Orleans. 

Rebekah Mikaelson was driving west

Rebekah Mikaelson was driving west. she kept going until she hit Forth Worth, Texas. She walked into a bar and saw a photo on her phone from Clarissa of Nate, Danny, and Kyle at the park playing together. 

You're always welcome to visit❤️

Rebekah smiled and placed her phone back into her pocket. 

"Anything to drink?"

"bourbon, neat," Rebekah said taking out a hundred and placing it on the bar. The bartender smiled and took it then poured her a drink. 

"She looks hot," Rebekah glanced over the saw a few naval and army officers in the back corner where the pool table and dart board were. 

She looked away, rolled her eyes, and picked up her drink. 

"Twenty if I get her number."

"You'll lose," another said. 

"boys," Rebekah said taking another sip while she took out her phone again and texted Clarissa. 

Enjoying my freedom. I'll let you know if I change my mind.

"So?" Rebekah mentally groaned and looked at a man she believed to be arrogant leaning on the bar beside her. "You from around here?"