Seven

Note: And we're back, we'll be skimming and prolonging episodes from both Vampire Diaries and the original, so things won't exactly happen in order for the sake of story proposes.

Warning: Cursing and a bit of violence. 

Edited January 2023

🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋

Kol and I were trailing behind Silas, Damon, and Jeremy

Kol and I were trailing behind Silas, Damon, and Jeremy. I was seated in the back seat with our son while Kol was driving. Damon has been calling us nonstop but we've been ignoring and trailing. The radio was playing on a jazz station.

"Seems like we're heading to New Jersey," I said looking at the map on my lap with one arm while the other hand was currently being observed by Nathaniel. 

My phone buzzed and I saw a message from Danny. I opened it and read that they'd eaten lunch but Kyle had the crossbow pointed at Kaleb and Jacob the entire time. Seriously, kyle?

"Any ideas on what this anchor could be?" Kol asked.

"A piece of magical rock?" I replied. "Any artifact that lasted for two thousand years? How is that possible though?"

"Magic works in a wonderous way, darling" Kol asked. 

"Okay, it has to be something that has been around for two thousand years. Not too heavy because a group called the travelers has been holding onto it and constantly moving."

"Remind me when we're done with this, I get to rip his heart out."

"Pretty sure Silas is counting on that."

🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋

THIRD POV

DAMON, SILAS, and JEREMY. 

"How the hell is Kol alive?" Elena asked over the phone.