first time, smut

ENGLISH VERSION

You sighed repeatedly, your sensors just paying attention to the pleasure your body was feeling, it was always too much

You sighed repeatedly, your sensors just paying attention to the pleasure your body was feeling, it was always too much. But never enough. Not yet complete.

━ One more, I know you can, angel! Give me one more! ━ Mason encouraged you, three of your fingers pumping in and out of you, your trembling legs were held by your other free hand.

You were sitting on his lap, completely naked, while he incited you to your third orgasm of the evening, your long-standing pants drenched by your previous releases. He was still dressed.

Returning to whimpering out of breath, you moved in your lap trying to get away from him, but he kept working his fingers on his doorstep.

━ M-Mase, p-please stop, please. ━ The words finally came out of your lips as you searched for air.

Mason froze, his fingers still buried in you, confused eyes staring at you as if he didn't understand the idea of you asking him to stop, you never asked. You could still have two more orgasms, did he think?

When the silence continued, he whispered again softly:

━ What's wrong, baby? Did I do something wrong? ━ Your voice was low, and if that was not a possible sign, you still managed to identify the tone of guilt in your words and eyes.

You've been together almost four months, but you've never crossed the line of real sex. It was always him who gave you pleasure, and you started to not bear the thought about it, it wasn't fair to him. But he also never let you undo your belt, he always stopped you, in his words, he didn't want to put pressure on you, and you didn't have to do anything! He was fine the way he was.

━ Mason. ━ You whispered back, the face coming even closer to him. ━ I want to do more, I know I'm r...

━ No, honey. I'm sorry to make you feel like you have to do this, you don't need to, and you shouldn't. I just don't mind waiting as long as it is!

His sweet words put a weak smile on his face, the true, genuine look on his pretty face only made you even more certain that you finally wanted to have sex with him.

━ But I really do! I want to be yours, no one else's! ━ In his last words, Mason felt that he would come right there, you wanted to be his. And he would be yours, your one and only if it all worked out, because he wouldn't be letting you go after that.

━ Absolutely sure, dear? ━ He confirmed one last time, his head in a positive nod. ━ So, take it, my beautiful girl.

Mason finally gave in to his touch, his stiff muscles relaxing as his hands started running timidly up and down on his bare, well toned chest. The skin was a little tan with a few little pins there and here, your skin was also delicate under the tips of your fingers, and you sure stuck to loving the way it shuddered at every touch. It would be nice to know that you can also affect him as much as he affects you.