3

cw: language, fuckboy behavior, toxic relationship, unfiltered anger, mention of manipulative behavior, cheating

Caught-Up—

"Come on, bruh, quit being a bitch," Leo sighed.

Kush shook his head. "Nigga, I don't give a fuck. I'm not getting no shit that gotta go across my chest." He jabbed his fingers into the center of Leonard's chest.

"Ow, what the fuck?" Leo huffed.

Keyonte nodded. "See? That's straight bone. Imagine how a needle gone feel."

"Ahem! Leonard and Keyonte, I hope I'm not interrupting anything important. Please, continue," their teacher called sarcastically.

"My name Kush. But bet," Kush replied, turning back to his friend to continue their conversation. "Like I was saying, that's a hurt I ain't try'n'a feel."

Leo smacked his lips. "'Cause you a pussy."

"I'll be that," he shrugged.

"I'll wait," she announced.

The boys looked at her silently for a moment.

"Okay, cool..." Leo muttered as they turned back to each other. "But whatever, you ain't gotta get a chest piece with me, but—"

"BOYS!"

"Oh, my God!" Kush huffed, throwing his arms in the air, both of them facing her again in annoyance.

"Keyonte—"

"My name is Kush," he corrected.

"You know what? How about we call home? Let's call your mom and dad."

As if that threat would scare a high school senior.

"My pops dead, but if you can get him on the phone, let me know," Kush replied as Leo tried not to laugh.

"That shit not funny," Leonard chuckled, shaking his head.

Their teacher was unamused. "Fine, then how about we call mom."

He shrugged and pulled out his phone, "I'll call her myself."

"You know what? Just go to the principal's office."

Kush sighed and dapped up Leo before grabbing his stuff, walking out, and going to chill in a different classroom.

Leo raised his hand.

"What?" the woman bit.

"You told us we could keep talking, so why he get kicked out when we was just following instructions?"

"Okay, Leonard. Well, since you have a problem with it, you can go, too. Out."

He laughed. "Wow... That's crazy. I ain't even do shit for real. Okay, hold up. I gotta do something to actually be in trouble."

He looked around for a moment before an idea popped into his head.

He smirked to himself and picked up his bag before going to the front of the room.

Though she was absolutely insufferable as a teacher, Ms. Nelson was a stunning young woman. She was unmarried and not even thirty yet, not to mention she was Leo's ideal type combined with a teacher-student fantasy.

He figured if he was getting kicked out for no reason, he could at least find out if she wanted him to come back.

She sighed in clear agitation. "Leave, Leonard."

"I prefer 'Leo'," he replied.

She turned to look at him. "I'd prefer if you left my class."

"In a minute," he muttered. His fingers just barely lifted her chin as he kissed her. The other students were shocked, then ecstatic.