16

cw: language, mention of homicide, mention of human trafficking, mention of sex, implied sex, implied cheating, mention of child predatory behavior, mention of rape, mention of drugging, fuckboy behavior, mention of oral sex

Protection-

"So you mean to tell me, after all this time, that nigga still looking to kill my baby?" Snoh scoffed.

"Yeah, but can I ask a question now?" Jugg countered.

"What, boy?"

"I really ain't think you existed. How you stayed hidden this long?" he asked.

She chuckled softly, "It ain't hard to stay out the way when your folks know how to keep they mouth shut. Ray and Trell ain't never been the type to give up information, and I been hidden my whole life. That wasn't go'n change just 'cause I got to be an adult. And I'm'a need everybody guns, I don't have time for some more shit to pop off and somebody else to end up dead."

Jahmelia instantly scoffed, "Fuck I look like giving you my shit when I don't know you?"

Snoh gave her a leveling stare, but before she could say anything, Leo did. "Watch your mouth. That ain't your place," he replied, taking her gun to hand it over as Kush gave up his own.

She collected Ray's and Jugg's, too, placing all five of the weapons on the counter where they were still in view, but just out of reach.

"Leo, I'm'a need you to tell me who this is," she started.

"Jahmelia, my best friend. We grew up together," he answered shortly.

Her eyes went to Ray before moving to Jugg instead, "And you?"

"Jugg, I just work for Ray."

She looked at Munchie, "You said you got traded?"

The girl nodded, "He didn't have enough money, so he used me as payment." She stiffened as Ray rubbed a hand down her back.

Jugg instantly removed it, pulling Munchie to the other side of him. "I swear, I'll kill you," he threatened under his breath.

"Watch yourself, Jugg," the man warned.

"Nigga, fuck you. I might work for you, but I ain't go'n never in my life respect somebody like you," he spat.

Kush spoke up, "Who are you?"

"I literally just introduced myself," Jugg sighed exasperatedly.

"I'm not talking to you," he countered, his eyes fixing on Munchie's.

"Kush-"

"So how many niggas you got? 'Cause I met your boyfriend and it ain't him. I was straight up with you from the jump. The least you can do is tell me what number I am?"

She shook her head, "This ain't the same."

"How is it different?"

"Can we talk about this later?" she asked softly.

"You been gone as fuck for weeks, Munchie. When is later?" he countered.

Snoh interrupted, "Kush, go finish this in your room, I have business to take care of. Jugg, if you wouldn't mind taking Leo and Jahmelia home for me?"

"Ma, you sure?" Leo immediately asked.

"I can handle myself."

He nodded and the three of them went to pick up their firearms from the counter before leaving the house. Kush went to his room as Munchie hesitantly got up to follow.

Rolling KushOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara