27

cw: language, fuckboy behavior, cheating, sex, phone sex

Phone Calls-

"Bahar! Did you take my brush?!" Dalia called from her bedroom.

"Yeah, I couldn't find mine," she returned casually, on her way to her older brother's room.

"Stay out of my room!"

"I go in everybody room," she scoffed, walking straight into London's room without knocking.

He just barely opened his eyes, feeling that there was someone in his space. He smacked his lips seeing Bahar in his closet.

"Get out," he groaned.

She ignored that and faced him, "Where's that dark green hoodie you had with the orange writing?"

"Dirty," he mumbled.

"Wash it."

"Get out my room."

"Are you gonna wash it?" she returned.

"Yeah, and I'm'a wear it again. I buy you shit all the time. Stay out my closet."

"But I like your closet," she pouted.

"Get out my room, Bahar."

She went to crawl in his bed and laid on his back over the comforter, "But I need an outfit to go to the movies 'cause I'm going on a date."

"With who?" he immediately questioned.

"None of your business," she blushed.

"You my li'l sister. Everything you do is my business, mu'fucker."

"We're the same age," she countered.

"You ain't never been the same age as me a day in your life. I got a whole year on you."

"So?" she scoffed.

"So who you going on a date with?" he asked again. She blushed again and got up to leave without responding. "Walk yo' li'l nappy headed ass out this room if you want to. Y'een go'n have shit to wear," he warned.

She scoffed, "If my hair nappy, what's yours?"

"Nappier, duh. You see I ain't took my bonnet off yet."

"That's my bonnet."

"It's ours, since apparently, we sharing everything."

She furrowed her brows, "Who said that?"

"You."

"When I said that?"

"When you just went in my closet try'n'a steal my hoodie. And I'm knowing you got my Gucci sweatshirt and pro'ly a whole bunch of other shit, too."

She rolled her eyes, "Whatever."

"C'mere," he called.

"Nuh uh. You finna hit me."

He smacked his lips, "I'm not finna hit you, bruh. C'mere."

She sighed and kneeled on the floor beside him so their faces would be at the same level. "What?"

"Who you going to the movies with?"

"None of your business," she insisted.

"I'll follow y'all in there if I got to."

"Don't."

"So who is he?"

She looked down at her hands, nervously tangling her fingers. "She's the girl I lost my virginity to."