19

cw: language, fuckboy behavior, sex, fuckgirl behavior

On the Low-

Kush and Snoh didn't immediately go back to their Air BNB. It was storming when they made it back to Jourdan's house, so he invited them inside.

The house was flooded with the aroma of dinner and it only got stronger as they headed towards the kitchen. Kush and Snoh stopped in the living room, thinking it best not to follow Huncho around his house.

Sojourner was cooking at the stove when he went over to hug her. "That smells good, babygirl," he said, pressing a kiss to her head.

"Thanks, daddy," she smiled. She went over to the crockpot and cut a piece of the roast to feed it to him, waiting while he tasted it.

He nodded, "It's good, baby. Taste just like your grandma's."

She hugged him excitedly then returned her attention to the stove.

"Snoh and Kush here, too. Try to make enough food for everybody if it ain't too late," he informed as he left the kitchen.

"Okay."

She'd already done that anyway. Her dad almost never came home by himself, and if he did, someone would be on their way. There was always business to take care of, so despite them only being a family of two, she always made enough for at least five people.

Jourdan returned to the living room and called for Snoh.

She turned around to look at him, "Huh?"

"Let me talk to you for a minute," he replied then walked out. She furrowed her brows as she followed him to his bedroom.

He let her in and closed the door behind himself, pointing towards a chair while he took a seat on his bed. He sighed, "You doing aight?"

She nodded, "Why wouldn't I be?"

"Just checking on you," he shrugged. "Been some years since we just had a conversation."

"'Some years'?" she laughed. "I ain't seen you since I graduated high school."

He shrugged, "You don't look no older."

"You do," she muttered.

He instantly laughed, "Fuck you. I was try'n'a be nice. Your head still too big for your body."

"I don't wanna hear shut from a nigga with a dick the size of my big toe," she scoffed.

"The size of your forearm," he corrected. "But that aside, I missed you, kid."

She rolled her eyes, "No, you didn't."

"I did. You don't believe me."

"No, 'cause you would've reached out."

"Snoh-ball, how the hell was I supposed to reach out when you changed your number and moved to a whole different city without telling nobody."

"Find a way," she shrugged.

He scoffed, "You so full of shit. You could've reached out, too. My number ain't changed since the last time I gave it to you."

She hummed, "But I'm not the one saying 'I miss you', am I?"

"Well, fuck you, too, then," he snickered.

She laughed almost maniacally, "Chill out. I missed you too Jour-Jour."

"Don't call me that shit," he replied in annoyance.

"Oh, but you can call me 'Snoh-ball' again?"

"Your head the same shape as one," he shrugged as they both laughed.