Chapter 1

(I know the Star Wars fandom is dead, but I couldn't find any new fics, I read all of them pretty much so..)

The wind blows the sand, Making Laylani get sand everywhere on her.

She groaned "I hate sand, it gets everywhere (haha see what I did there?). I hate tatooine in general. This place sucks." She muttered to her dad.

"Lani, you know we can't go anywhere pretty much. While I agree this place does suck. We can't leave, it's for our safety" Din said.

"Well, I gotta head to Jakku. Another bounty. To keep us alive at least." Laylani said and sighed.

"Be careful"

"K'oyacyi! /stay safe." He shouted behind her as she began her trip to the ship.

"I will!" She yelled back and smiled.

———————————————————————————

While on Jakku, she looked around for a while. Apparently the bounty had done something to piss of the resistance. While she was a bounty hunter,she worked for the resistance. But never went on base and stuff, just got bounty's from them, and sent the body to a resistance member and.. boom! Money.

Basically, Shes a bounty hunter for the resistance.

She found the guy at a cantina, sat next to him, acted normal. And when he left, got up and when we were out of sight, She shot him behind his back. He didn't realize She was following him.

She picked up his body, grumbling some curses in mando'a. He's heavy but She needs the money.

—————————————————————————

After a while, She heads to a village.

But when She reached There was shooting everywhere "Kriff!" She exclaimed, realizing it was the empire. She saw a curly haired guy, around her age, running.

He was wearing a resistance jacket, so She knew that he was resistance.

She grabbed her blaster, and shot some troopers, more of them shooting at me. She put down her bounty's body a while ago.

Then, out of nowhere a stormtrooper grabbed Laylanis hair.

"Let go of me! You stupid bucket head, I will knock that stupid helmet off your head in seconds!" The stormtrooper pulled on her hair harder.

Someone shot the troopers holding her, she pulled out her blasters and shot more, hiding behind a rock with the guy that shot them.

"Thanks!" She said over the shooting.

"Your Laylani right? The bounty hunter?" He asked, while shooting another trooper.

"Yes!" I was interrupted by a ship.

"Kriff. It's Ren." She exclaimed and groaned as he walked down, revealing himself.

"Look how old you've become." Kylo said.

"Something worse has happened to you."

"You know what I've come for."

"I know where you come from. Before you called yourself Kylo Ren."

"The map to Skywalker. We know you found it." Laylani looked over to the guy next to her with raised eyebrows. She didn't know anything about this?

"And now your going to give it to the first order."

"The first order rose from the dark side, you did not."

"I'll show you the dark side." Kylo said walking towards the man.

"You may try. But you cannot deny the truth that is your family."

"Your so right." Kylo said, taking out his lightsaber and slashing the man.

The guy next to Laylani rose and so did she at this.

He shot at Kylo and he used the force to stop the blast.

Four stormtroopers came quickly, they took him, and her.

And they did, "Stupid bucket heads." She muttered to them, as they grabbed her arms forcing her to walk.

The guy looked to her and she just slightly smiled at him.

The stormtroopers forced both of us to our knees.

"So who talks first? You talk for or I talk first?" The curly haired guy asked. Laylani laughed and he smiled at her slightly.

Hm.. I like him. Lalyani thought.

"It's just very hard to understand you with all the.." he said again, making her snicker.

"Search him."

"Hey Ben! Never thought I'd see you again cousin!" Lalyani said, as he looked over to her now.

"That's not my name." He said harshly.

"Search her as well."

"Aww! Come on, I don't see you for 6 years and I don't even get a hi!" She says, sighing.

"You had the choice to join me, Laylani. But you didn't." He said.

"They are clear sir." One stormtrooper said.

"Put them both on board."

They are both taken on his ship, Laylani sigh and hangs her head low.

I don't even know if Ben is in there anymore. She thought