Chapter 14

"In order for that amount of power to be contained that base has to have some kind of thermal oscillator." A man spoke around them.

"There is one. Precinct 47. Here" Finn said pointing to where the precinct was on the projection.

"If we can destroy that oscillator it might destabilize the core and cripple the weapon."

"We'll go in there, we'll hit that oscillator with everything we got." Poe said as Laylani nodded in agreement.

"They have defensive shields that our ships cannot penetrate. "

"We disable the shields." Han and Laylani spoke, and Laylani just decided to let Han talk for her.

"Kid you worked there. What do you got?" Han asked Finn as Finn looked at the man across from him through the projection.

"I can do it. "

"I like this guy." Han spoke pointing to Finn.

"I can disable the shields, but I have to be there. On the planet." Finn said and Han looked up to Chewie for a second and back to Finn.

"We'll get you there."

"Han, how?" Leia asked.

"If I told you, you wouldnt like it." Han said and looked at Laylani and back to Poe as he spoke.

"So we disable the shields, we take out the oscillator and we blow up their big gun. " Poe said and Chewie roared in excitement.

"All right. Let's go." Laylani said and everyone was off to whatever.

Before Poe left, Laylani and Finn wanted to say goodbye, even if they were only gonna be gone for a little.

He hated to say it, but as time went on. He felt himself falling for her more and more. But so was she.