Chapter 11

They went back to the resistance base, where they were told that Poe was alive.

Finn and Laylani looked for their friend around the base. He hopped out of an X-wing and BB-8 knocked into Finn, rushing over to Poe.

As soon as Poe saw BB-8 he ran towards him, he was very happy. "BB-8, my buddy. It's so good to see you. Finn and Laylani saved you? Where are they?"

BB-8 chirped and looked towards them. "Poe?" Finn says running up to Poe as Laylani just stood by.

"Poe Dameron, you're alive?" Finn asked as Poe ran up to him and hugging him. "Buddy! So are you guys!" He said, smiling.

"What happened to you?" Laylani asked.

"I got thrown from the crash. I woke up at night. No you. No Laylani. No ship. Nothing." He then looks towards Laylani, speaking to her now "BB-8 says that You saved him."

"No, no, no it wasn't just me.." she tried saying.

"You completed my mission, Lani..." he looks back to Finn and notices he was wearing his jacket.

"That's my jacket."

"Oh..."

"No, no, no. Keep it. It suits you." He said, as Finn smiled.

"You're a good man finn. "

"Poe we need your help." Laylani said from behind them.

"General organa. I'm sorry to interrupt. This is Finn." Poe says to Leia.

"He needs to talk to you about something." Laylani says for Poe.

"And I need to talk to him." Leia says. "That was incredibly brave what you did. Renouncing the First order. Saving this mans life. " she said nodding to Poe.

"Thank you. Ma'am. But a friend of mines and Laylanis was taken prisoner."

"Han told me about the girl. I'm sorry. "

"He's  familiar with the weapon that destroyed the Hosnian system. He worked on the base. " Laylani said to her aunt.

She turned back to finn "we're desperate for anything you can tell us." Leia says, almost seeming desperate for the man to help the resistance in the fight.

"That's where my friend was taken. I've got to get there fast."

"And I will do everything I can do to help... but first you need to tell us all you know. And Lani, Make sure to contact your dad. He was worried about you."

"Im so haryc (tired) be (of) ibic (this) shit." She mumbled, walking away to contact him.

"Language!" Leia yelled to her, despite not know everything she said.

Laylani just rolled her eyes.

—————————————————————————

After talking to her dad for a while and explaining what was happening he wanted her to come home, but he said he understood if she didn't and that it was her choice.

She went back to Leia, hoping to find something new out.

"General... I regret to inform you... but this map recovered from BB-8... is only partially complete. And even worse, it matched no charted system on record. We simply do not have enough information to locate master Luke." C-3PO said to her.

"Can't believe I was so foolish to think I could find Luke and bring him home." Leia said
"Leia." Han said, not wanting to make it worse.
"Don't do that." She said.
"Do what?" Han asked.

"Anything."

Laylani just frowned and sighed as her uncle chased her aunt.

"I'm trying to be helpful. " Leia chuckled at that.

"When did that ever help? And don't say the Death Star."

Han just sighed in defeat.

"She's gotta point there." Laylani said behind them, making Leia laugh and Han just roll his eyes.