Chapter 10

The resistance flew in just in time. Everyone seemed more hopeful.

"Quick!" Han says, rushing Laylani and Chewie. They grab blasters and start shooting at stormtroopers, trying to help as much as they could.

Finn grabbed his lightsaber back and a blaster, and shot 2 stormtroopers.

An X-Wing flew above him, shooting down the TIE fighters with no problem. That's a good pilot. Laylani thought as the X-wing shot 3 stormtroopers on the ground down.

"Whoo! Yeah! That's one hell of a pilot!" Finn yells  to the X-wing.

—————————————————————————-

Rey looked around, panicking as she held up her blaster in case anyone tried to go for her. Sounds could be heard around her so she made sure not to let her guard down.

A lightsaber hum was heard.

She pointed her blaster towards it, and walked back. Kylo ren appears from behind one of the rocks. Panicking she shoots him.

Her shots were deflected by his lightsaber, easily. She continued shooting as she was backed up to a rock. She took a run for it.

She walked backwards, and still shooting. But he was still deflecting the shots as if it was nothing.

She was then frozen, paralyzed as it felt. She couldn't move. Kylo Ren had used the force against her, and he walked towards her.

"The girl I've heard so much about." His modulated voice says, walking around her. "The droid. Where is it?" He asked putting the lightsaber close to Rey's neck.

He held out his hand to her face, she closed her eyes. Expecting something, some type of pain. But he was just searching her memories.

"The map. You've seen it." He said to her.

"Sir, Resistance fighters. We need more troops." A stormtrooper says, interrupting the moment with the girl.

"Pull the division out. Forget the droid, and Laylani. We have what we need." He says, she fell down. Passed out, he picked her up quickly.

——————————————————————————-

Han tapped Laylanis shoulder, and he nodded towards something. She looked and there Rey was, being held by.. Ben?

"No!" Finn ran to her. To Laylani it was useless, going up against Kylo Ren alone was a death wish. She hoped that Finn would be smart enough to know that.

"No! No no!" He yelled, still running towards the ship Rey was on.

"Rey!" He yelled.

The ships started to leave, somewhat a good thing. But to Finn and Laylani, this was anything but good. They both lost their friends.

"He took her. Did you see that?  He took her. She's gone. " Finn says running up to Han, chewie and Laylani.

"Yeah I know." Han said.

"kandosii'la" (amazing) Laylani said sarcastically shaking her head and sighing.

Chewie growled, following after Laylani and Han.

The ship landed, Han was looking for Leia. Even if he didn't think she wanted to see him.

They looked at each other for a little. Then c-3po stepped in-front of Leia.

"Goodness! Han Solo! It is I, C-3PO. You probably don't recognize me...because of the red arm. Look who it is, did you see who..." he stammered "uh..hmm. Excuse me Prin.. General.  sorry. Come along BB-8 quickly." He said walking away as BB-8 followed.

"You changed your hair." Han said.

"Same jacket." Leia said.

"No, new jacket. " he said.

Chewie came up to her and gave her a soft hug, which he usually didn't do.

"I saw him. Leia, I saw our son. He was here."